The cultural and creative sector will play an increasingly important role in the economic and employment landscape. For this reason, it is necessary to train professionals who can manage and develop the companies that operate in the cultural and creative industry in a sustainable and innovative way.
In this perspective, the Master in Arts & Design Management (MADEM) is an advanced training program for graduates in humanities and economics and for professionals who work or aiming to work for organizations operating in the artistic, creative and cultural fields (e.g. museums, theatres, festivals, foundations, for-profit and non-profit organizations, public institutions). The Master, specifically, aims to develop technical-specialist, soft-skills, knowledge and leadership skills for those who aspire to hold positions of greater responsibility or to work as a consultant or entrepreneur in the supply chains of arts, culture and creativity, as well as interested in developing collaborations and interactions between these chains and traditional businesses in a logic of strengthening innovative capacity and stimulating new entrepreneurship.
Starting Date – March 2020
Tuition Fee – € 8.000,00
The Master program in Arts and Design Management welcomes recent international graduates from a variety of study disciplines and cultural backgrounds. This ranges from those with no professional experience looking for a degree program that acts as a bridge to the real world as well as candidates with up to two years of professional background who seek in-depth knowledge of how theory applies to the real world.
- Introduction to Arts & Design Management
- Strategic management of institutions, profit, and non-profit organizations in the artistic-creative and cultural sectors
- Fundamentals of quantitative methodologies for institutions, profit, and non-profit organizations in the artistic-creative and cultural sectors (basic accounting, cost & performance management)
- Organization and management and development of human resources
- Market research, marketing, and CRM
- Arts & Digital Media
- Design Thinking
- Business Model Innovation, creative entrepreneurship, and business planning
- Funding and fundraising
- Project management
- Arts law
- Communication in the arts
About the School
Founded in 2004, the School of Management of the LUM University offers 44 University Masters, 12 Executive Masters and more than 40 Vocational courses. In 2018 the Milan campus opened, in the eighteen ... Read More