Rome Business School’s Master in Arts & Culture Management was designed and developed keeping in mind the needs of the ones approaching for the first time to the business of Arts & Culture as well as of the professional figures which already have the first wealth of experience in this field; this exclusive program features the multicultural environment typical of Rome Business School, providing the attendee with a thorough knowledge and crucial skills to start and consolidate a career in the Arts & Culture industry. All within one of the capitals with the richest and most differentiated artistic and cultural heritage: Rome.
Why studying in Rome
- The ultimate education experience in the eternal city
The cradle of civilization and homeland of an invaluable cultural and artistic heritage, Rome is the ultimate location to live a higher education experience; take advantage of the many beautiful places and enriching initiatives offered by the roman landscape and learn in one of the most proficuous centers of made in Italy production.
- An always growing business ecosystem
With more than 650.000 companies registered in the region and more than 1.000 new startups in the city territory, a growing rate of enterprises of 1,81% in just last year, the Italian capital is the second city for a number of new business on a national level.
- There’s no business you can’t find
From fashion to food & beverage, from arts to tourism, Rome is the birthplace of multiple renowned enterprises and activities of made in Italy products and services, all of them operating in the business sectors tackled in the school’s programmes: an aspect that allows the students to experience first hand the reality they’re aiming to access to.
- Study in Rome, experience everywhere
Through the company visits and study tours organized by Rome Business School, you’ll have the chance to get in contact with worldwide-known institutions and renowned companies, become familiar with different professional environments and expand your network. Our school also offers the opportunity to take part in internships, in Italy and abroad, at prestigious and successful companies.
- 6 months of lectures
- 6 months dedicated to international internships and Capstone project work
- Visits at international companies and organizations
- Integrative cultural program
- Seminars and events
Contents of the Master in Arts & Culture Management
Introduction to the International Arts and Culture Market
- Managing Arts and Culture in the Global Era
Management and Marketing Competencies
- Cultural Marketing
- Organization and Human Resource Management in the Arts
- Web Marketing and Social Media Management for arts and culture
- Economics for arts and culture
Management of Cultural and Creative Industries
- Performing Arts Management
- Music Industry and Artist Management
- Filming and Fiction Industry
- Publishing Industry Management
Management of Cultural Institutions
- Cultural Event Management
- Museum Management
- Art Galleries Management
- Theatre Management
Legal and Economic Perspectives
- Business and the Law of Cultural Industries
- Fundraising and Crowdfunding in the Arts
Cultural Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Creation of cultural companies
- Business Planning
New Trends & Technology
- Web Series Management
- Art Market – New tendencies
Arts and Culture in Italy
- Case studies, company visits, and guest speakers
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competences in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp
Rome Business School’s Master in Arts & Culture Management offers you the opportunity to take part in the exclusive EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp, an intensive program of the duration of 1 week in the wonderful Spanish city of Barcelona, in cooperation with the prestigious EAE Business School. Get the chance to learn all of the secrets of entrepreneurship, techniques of Design Thinking and the Lean StartUp methodology!
At the end of the Master, 96% of the students obtained an internship in internationally renowned companies, such as:
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee is 6.500 Euros and can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)
About the School
The Rome Business School is a Rome, Italy, based Institute of excellence devoted to managerial training and research, which operates internationally, with alumni hailing from more than 140 countries w ... Read More