The Master in Arts Management and Administration (MAMA) is a full-time, international, one-year program that is taught entirely in English and attracts students from all over the world.
MAMA aims to support artistic innovation and cultural development worldwide, by strengthening the leadership and management skills required for arts organizations to thrive.
Leveraging on Italian excellence in cultural heritage and artistic production, the program will strengthen your cultural background as well as your professional skills, which will allow your career to flourish.
MAMA is the Master for you if
- You are passionate about arts and culture.
- You want a career as a professional, manager, consultant or entrepreneur in arts and cultural fields.
- You want to improve your managerial expertise in one of Europe’s leading Schools of Management.
- You want to learn about the Italian and European artistic traditions and how they are supported and developed.
What MAMA can offer you
- Solid foundations in management, including practical, creative and professional skills.
- Specific knowledge to operate successfully in the arts and culture sector.
- Direct contact with top Italian and International arts organizations and their leaders, who are often guest speakers in the program.
- A stimulating environment, focusing on an international market with a multidisciplinary approach.
- A dedicated arts management faculty, who has close ties with the arts world and the arts management community.
- The MAMA Grand Tour, taking you out of Milan to experience world-famous centers of Italian culture, including Venice, Florence, Rome and Naples.
- MAMA Internships – a chance to work for one of MAMA’s main partners or collaborating institutions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017