Master in Artistic & Cultural Activities Management
This Master trains managers able to work in public or private cultural institutions, in cultural coordination institutions or in communication department of large companies.
Students will learn the financial, economic and strategic issues of the artistic and cultural market. They will know the characteristics of the cultural environment, offer and products; the specificities of the management within institutions, cultural organizations and major cultural industries (publishing, records, movies); and the impact of new technologies in their development.
They will also benefit from the cultural wealth of Paris, London, and Monaco.
- Budgetary and financial management
- Field of Creation
- Cultural and artistic heritage
- Panorama of cultural and artistic industries
- Management of a cultural and artistic project
- Cultural and artistic productions
SPECIALIZATION #1 : CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
- European Press
- Audiovisual production
- Radio production
- Economics of the French Radio Landscape
- Production of live performances
SPECIALIZATION #2: ARTS MARKET & INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATION
- Law and taxation of the art market
- Sponsorship and Fundraising
- Investment and placement
- Promotion and public relations
- Marketing of the art market
- Techniques for disseminating and marketing material: marketing approach.
- Profile and strategies of the principal actors (collectors, gallery owners, institutions, antique dealers, brokers, auctioneers, auctions, online brokerage), and individual and institutional clients.