The two-year master in artificial intelligence provides solid competence and expertise in the founding areas and innovative applications of artificial intelligence. The programme adopts a broad-spectrum, interdisciplinary approach, addressing a variety of topics in artificial intelligence, such as machine learning, automated reasoning, artificial vision, natural language processing, data science, optimization, and decision support systems, while also offering perspectives in cognitive neurosciences and in ethical and social issues. Students will acquire soft skills which allow them to interact professionally with industrial stakeholders and researchers.
6 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- To join one of the most innovative international Master programmes entirely devoted to Artificial Intelligence.
- To build the skills needed for leading innovation in many regional and national industries.
- To kick-start your professional career with one of the most sought after academic degrees worldwide.
- To immerse yourself in the wonderful science and technology of Artificial Intelligence.
- To unleash your creativity and design computer systems that see, think and speak like you - almost.
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on:
Study Grants and Subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition Fees Exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More