- Call: October 2019 (limited places)
- Place: Campus U-TAD
- Hours: Monday to Thursday from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Duration: 600 hours
- Language: Spanish
- Modality: On-site
Prepare yourself with the necessary skills so that you are able to conceive and build all the visual content of a videogame or high quality entertainment product. You will learn subjects such as the design of visual content, visual narrative, modeling, texture and animation of environments and characters.
You will face an eminently practical training in which you will live the experience of creating your own video game. You will work in the same way as in the major studios, forming part of multidisciplinary teams with students from other videogame masters.
Video games born in the classrooms of U-tad
Laureates at the most important fairs
The road to success
Study what you like
National and international recognition
Projects born in U-tad have won fairs and competitions such as Gamingfest, Gamelab, Fun
- Students or university graduates, especially Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design and other profiles related to the creation and design of graphic material.
- Professionals from the videogame sector who want a better understanding of the graphic section and / or wish to assume an expert role in the international sector.
- People without professional experience in the videogame sector, self-taught and self-made in terms of gaming development experience.
What can you be
- Modeler of Environments
- Character Modeler
- 2D Content Designer
- Technical Artist
- Art director
- Concept Artist
- Generalist Graphicist
- VFX Artist
Why study this master?
- Technological Campus: 800 workstations, 500 software packages, own Cloud of 20,000 Cores, Cintiqs classrooms, Macs, drawing, modeling, photography ...
- Small Groups: You will learn in small groups with personalized attention from great professionals in the videogame industry
- Project Based Training: You will develop multidisciplinary projects with students from other Videogame Masters and you will compete in national and international competitions
- Real Production: You will develop a video game following all the steps of a real production of any professional studio
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 31, 2018