STUDY ART AND DESIGN IN THE UK
Across The Pond partners with some of the top UK universities for art and design. Students in these programs experience world-class teaching and gain access to innovative techniques, outstanding facilities, and staff that are prevalent in their fields. UK universities take the term “practitioner” to heart—students pursuing art and design in the UK will find themselves both challenged and rewarded by the numerous creative opportunities inside and outside of the classroom.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING ART AND DESIGN IN THE UK
- Shorter courses: Most Master’s programs are only one year long, and most undergraduate programs are only three years long.
- MFA is available: While many students choose to pursue a one-year Master of Arts degree, an increasing number of UK university are offering the Master of Fine Arts.
- Networking opportunities: Many universities in the UK focus on having staff that are active in their fields, helping to provide an employability perspective and to generate learning opportunities outside of the classroom.
- The UK as classroom: The United Kingdom itself has inspired artists and designers for generations, and its universities have produced a number of successful alumni. Be one of them!
HOW CAN ACROSS THE POND HELP?
We provide free advice & guidance to students wanting to pursue art and design in the UK.
With our help you can:
- Find a leading programme that meets both your academic, creative, and career needs/goals.
- Make the application process simple: your personal advisor will deal with the paperwork so you don’t have to.
- Improve your chances of acceptance by applying to the right universities by applying to the right universities.
Register with Across The Pond today to get assistance from an Across The Pond advisor. We look forward to hearing from you!
About the School
Since 2004, Across The Pond has been providing student advice and guidance to US students looking to study at some of the top UK universities. Our focus on individual attention and our unique approach ... Read More