ART DIRECTION FOR FASHION DESIGN & HAUTE COUTURE
The Art Directors are the Fashion System’s most important celebrities: wooed by the big Fashion houses and known worldwide, they are famous for their unforgettable collections and brilliant ideas, or for having revived, with sometimes audacious choices, the fates of brands in decline.
The Fashion house’s Creative Director is the creative team’s leader and has the task of creating collections that respect the brand’s tradition and are at the same time carriers of an innovative and competitive spirit in the marketplace. It is an important role and one of great responsibility that requires artistic and managerial expertise.
The Master course in Art Direction for Fashion Design & Haute Couture aims to provide excellent training for future Creative Directors of Fashion and Luxury Brands. Its innovative approach combines the traditions of high-quality Italian tailoring with the most recent design techniques.
The course will enable students to discover all the secrets required to create Luxury Pret-a-Porter and Haute Couture collections, which are guaranteed to have international success. Students will also learn to orient themselves between styles and cultural traditions, gaining a profound knowledge of the lifestyles and consumption models of elites from all periods.
At the end of the Master course, students will have acquired strong creative skills, a sophisticated aesthetic sense and the most advanced design and management skills, all of which are essential qualities for becoming Creative Directors and for running or setting up a Fashion Brand.
This course is aimed at:
- Students who have already acquired a good preparation in Fashion Design.
- Professionals in the sector who wish to perfect their skills.
- Students who do not have a relevant background, but who can fill in their cultural and operational shortcomings by attending the Extension Courses.
- High-End Luxury & Haute Couture Design Concept
- Trend Intelligence and Sociology of Consumption
- Contemporary Art & Visual Culture
- Pret-a-Porter Luxury Collection
- Haute Couture Collection
- Aesthetic and Society: the Beauty and the Luxury
- Fashion Trend Intelligence
- Personal Effectiveness
- Project and Collection Development
- Creation of Final Collection
- PR, Communication & Marketing for Luxury
- Fashion Merchandising
- Digital Illustration
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 19, 2018