Master in Architecture To apply for Master in Architecture the following is required:
- Bachelor degree in Architecture Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, Interior Design, Psychology, Civil Engineering, Archaeology, History, Art, and other relevant major
- GPA ≥ 2,75 (Range 0-4)
- Possess TOEFL score of at least 450 (PBT)
Schedule for Registration (Annually Based)
- Application date: Dec-March
- Selection: March
- Announcement: March
- Starting Program: April - May
- Application date: April-August
- Selection: August
- Announcement: August
- Starting Program: Sept
Focusing on Tropical Architecture compatible with Indonesian climate and geography. Developing contextual Architecture based on national culture which is important during globalization, and concentrating on Architecture, Tropical Architecture, and Urban Planning.
General entry requirements:
- meet all academic standard required by universities in Indonesia;
- receive a full offer of admission from Indonesian Higher Education Office;
- submit a statement of substantial funding verification toward Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree studies;
- submit documents verifying standard health conditions, signed by a recognized doctor or home country hospital;
- submit a statement of complying with Indonesian university regulations.
Specific entry requirements: All international students intended to study in Indonesian universities undertaking academic programs, professional coursework, language and culture classes or practical training programs should provide the following documents:
- a full offer of admission from the university.
- a letter of recommendation from the Indonesian Embassy Officials.
- a curriculum vitae or resume.
- a certified copy of secondary level certificate/diploma and academic transcripts.
- a statement of substantial funding verification from institutions/ agencies sponsor or personal bank draft.
- a copy of current passport.
- a statement of complying with visa conditions for not working during study periods in Indonesia, and complying with Indonesian law and regulations.
- a letter of sponsorship from institutions/ agencies or family in Indonesia supporting the student's intention of studying in Indonesia.
- a (red-background) passport photo of 4 cm X 6 cm.
- a medical report issued by authorized home country institutions or hospitals.
Students undertaking practical training programs should also submit a letter of recommendation from Indonesian universities or institutes where they study.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 22, 2018