Master in Architecture
The speciality of Architecture was established at the faculty of Fine Arts. The faculty of Engineering was established in the 2005-2006 academic year and the chair of Architecture have been included in its composition.
Two specialities functioned in the chair of Architecture in the 2005-2006 academic year:
- Specialty of Architecture
- Specialty of industrial and civil construction
The faculty of Engineering began operating as the faculty of Engineering and Architecture in the 2007-2008 academic year and there were 4 chairs. One of them is the chair of Architecture. It includes:
- In 2002-2003 academic year-8 students
- In 2004-2005 academic year-10 students
- In 2016-2017 academic year-12 students were accepted to the faculty (full-time).
The part-time department was created in the chair of Architecture in 2012, currently, 12 students study.
Currently, 130 students study in the chair of Architecture.
- In full-time department- 51 students
- In part-time department-12 students
Program taught in: