Master in Architecture and Urban Design
The graduate is an architect with versatile training in architectural structure design, interiors and urbanistic works. The studies finish with the final state exam, a part of which are exams in the history of arts and architecture, supporting structures, building construction and a dissertation defense.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Arts and Architecture
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Bachelor in a relevant field - recognized in the Czech Republic
- Motivation letter in English
- Fluent English skills (at least B1 level, no official certificate required)
- Practice in an architectonic studio (ideally 140 work-days in a full-time job/internship) - confirmation from the workplace
- Interview (maybe led online after previous agreement gained from the Faculty of Art and Architecture).
- Contact person: email@example.com
- DURATION: 2 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 5000
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 2000/USD 100 (application), CZK 3000 (diploma recognition application)
- SCHOLARSHIP: Erasmus+ scholarship for mobilities available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2019 (for academic year 2019/20)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 13, 2018