State grants on Educational Research and also KBTU grants are awarded to the Master`s students of Specialized Education.
Master's programme is a combination of semester courses, alternating with 2-3 weeks long modules. Besides theoretical knowledge, students obtain practical skills working on real-life projects.
Missions and aims
Increasing the competitiveness of Kazakh professionals for large manufacturing companies.
Introducing a new type of Master's programme, that focuses on experience-based learning on real projects of different companies.
Advantages of the programme
- A unique programme, that combines theoretical knowledge and practical skills;
- Supervising by major vendor-companies;
- Real projects' development of big companies, such as "Kazatomprom", "KazTransGaz", "Kazakhstan Temir Zholy", "Halyk Bank" etc.;
- Preparation of professionals with specialisation in Web development;
- Training in the latest technological innovations, including cloud technology, mobile applications and recent advances in web programming;
- Highly qualified teaching staff, developers of software programmes from Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Redhat;
- Industrial certificates from world-leading software development companies;
- A job with a high salary after graduation.
Duration of the programme: 15 months (4 semesters)
52 credits for the overall course.
After the full completion of the theoretical component master, students start the final part of their studying, which includes the following components:
- Professional Internship in a company
- Experimental Research
- Comprehensive Exam
- Dissertation Defence (diploma project)
- hold a bachelor degree in "Information systems", "Automation and control", "Computing and software", and other related specializations;
- have a basic knowledge of web technologies, databases, object-oriented technologies, queries etc.;
- have a good level of English.
About the School
KBTU considers its mission to provide high-quality education for future leaders in business and industry, to promote innovative technologies and research in the most advanced and prospective areas of ... Read More