– Has latest and comprehensive knowledge that deepens and expands the knowledge of the first study cycle (Bachelor) about the laws, concepts, equations, phenomena of modern classic, quantum and theoretical physics, their experimental and theoretical substantiation, understands latest achievements and problems, facts and principles of modern physics, able to apply this knowledge in multi-disciplinary contexts related to the field of physics;
– Has specialised deep knowledge about solid body’s surface condition, kinetic and dynamic processes in interaction with plasma, gas and external ionising, electronic and photonic radiation; is able to integrate this knowledge while solving scientific problems and explaining physical phenomena;
– Knows and is able to apply technologies of modern physics based on ionising, electronic and photonic radiation that are used for modification of solid body surfaces and growth of thin film in new or unknown environment;
– Knows latest solid body surface analysis methods and techniques, methodologies for management and analysis of results and is able to apply them in scientific research;
– Knows the latest achievements, theories, ideas, principles and application of nano science and nano technologies in the areas of solid body surface modification and forming of thin films; is able to apply this knowledge while introducing innovations;
– Knows and is able to apply mathematical methods for modelling of physical processes, analysis of experimental results and planning of experiment in new environments;
– Has knowledge about properties of specialised functional materials and their physical processes, areas of their application and development technologies, is able to apply this knowledge in the process of introduction of innovations and performance of scientific research;
– Able to integrate knowledge of various areas; able to work or manage a team consisting of people from various fields of science and having various competences.
– Able to individually find, analyse and critically assess scientific and information literature, review latest literature on the topics of physical processes or phenomena, set objectives and tasks for a research work in physics;
– Able to critically assess available knowledge of theoretical physics, integrate them in planning and performance of practical research and experiments, able to critically assess alternative solutions, research methods, make decisions with a lack of comprehensive or well-defined information; to prepare methodology for research work while solving scientific problems;
– Able to individually plan and perform experimental research in physical fields of plasma, ionisation and plasma-chemical processes, micro and nano technological processes, perform theoretical analysis of experimental results, analytical research, mathematical modelling, is able to assess results and their reliability, assess research data required for introduction of innovations;
– Understands the impact of physical technologies on nature, observes principles of green technologies, is able to manage difficult situation in the context of scientific research;
– Able to individually use technological and analytical equipment for scientific research in physics, to perform experiments, non-standard laboratory tests and measurements in the context of scientific research;
– Able to manage and interpret research data using information technologies; able to summarise results of the performed research in physics and provide reasoned conclusions;
– Able to comprehend the limits of accuracy in experimental data, reliability of modelling or research methods, to assess measurement tolerances and consider all of it while planning further research or activities.