The MSc in Applied Data Science is a response to the demand from across different industries for business-savvy data scientists with the collaborative skills to match. This 4-Semester program, designed for students interested in applying computational data science to contemporary business problems, equips students with the technical skills, business domain knowledge, and critical judgment to navigate the modern data ecosystem.
Our students will gain hands-on experience in solving real-world data science problems from our prominent industry partners, such as Innoplexus, Commerzbank, and PwC. Additionally, our students will have exclusive extended access to and participate in current projects run by these and other industry partners.
- A combination of applied Machine Learning, Data Science and Business
- Ethical ramifications of the fourth wave of industrialization
- Extended co-op company projects in cooperation with leading companies throughout third and fourth semesters
- Work on real-life cases guided by professionals in the industry
- Flexible program structure allowing part-time employment with our 3 Day Model
- Participate in our hackathons
- B.Sc. degree with a focus on mathematics, statistics, logic, or computation;
Other (e.g. business) degree, supplemented by official results obtained via the GMAT, GRE or FSAT
- Excellent written and spoken English (TOEFL - 90 iBT / IELTS 7.0 or equivalent) or TOEFL ITP (minimum score of 577)
- Successful admissions interview
Our students will master core data science and machine learning concepts, as well as the art and science of problem decomposition and solving. They will be able to identify business needs and wants, as well as problems, and propose relevant solutions using machine learning tools and by applying sophisticated statistical techniques. To do this, they will collect, transform and visualize data, create data models, as well as run predictions and simulations. In a nutshell: The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management Master in Applied Data Science Programme provides the skills required to recognize and meet the data science wants of contemporary business, across-function and with an understanding of the connected ethical ramifications.
On completion of the Master in Applied Data Science, you will be qualified to connect the dots for businesses. These companies, including the Big Four, are seeking experts who understand specific wants and needs and can provide relevant solutions for genuine business transformations.
Job opportunities will include but not be limited to Data Analyst; Business Analyst; Data Visualisation Engineer, Internal Data Science Consultant and new roles in all sectors that are experiencing a digital transformation.
- Early bird discount by 30 November: €4,000
- Early bird discount by 31 March: €2,000
- Application deadline: 30 June
About the School
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited, research-led business school, covering every aspect of a business, management, banking, and finance.