We train trained personnel to exercise, with total guarantees, the regulated profession of Agricultural Engineer in an increasingly complex and competitive labor market.
If you are interested in learning to
- Use plant production systems and integrated crop protection systems.
- Manage water resources: hydrology, hydrodynamics, hydrometry, hydraulic works and installations, irrigation and drainage systems.
- Build agro-industrial buildings, infrastructure and rural roads.
- Order and manage the agricultural territory and landscape integration.
- Know the systems linked to technology, nutrition and hygiene of animal production.
What we offer you
- Training at the School of Agricultural Engineers with the greatest tradition in Castilla y León.
- New facilities and modern equipment in laboratories, with the latest technology.
- Staff of professors with extensive academic experience and outstanding teaching and research merits, with great international recognition.
- Great interrelation with the business world.
- Dynamic and active study environment, with the organization of many events.
- Drafting and signing of agricultural and food industry projects and plant production systems.
- Access to the bodies of Agricultural Engineers of the State or of the Autonomous Communities.
- Agricultural and agri-food biotechnology.
- Agricultural and agri-food research.
- Design, management and operation of agricultural projects and agri-food industries.
Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context
That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
That students know how to communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and ultimate reasons that support them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
That students have the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.