Master of Science and Engineering,
Major in Agricultural Economics, Marketing & Management
Our Agricultural Economics, Marketing & Management program equips ISA graduates with skills necessary to understand both the biological fundamentals and economic implications of agriculture and bioengineering work. Fully taught in English, this program is based on the expertise that ISA Lille has gained in innovation and business development, finance and export, industrial marketing and trade in agriculture and bioengineering.
Most notably, this program aims at meeting the current and future needs of companies, public authorities and research laboratories by training future managers in the fields of :
- economic and financial themes in agriculture
- business development, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- communication and marketing
Over the last 15 years, ISA has built its expertise on:
- applied courses in finance, marketing, and communication
- research activities in market studies on raw materials, agricultural futures and farmers’ strategies (OPCRA, CASDAR )
- an international network of partner universities
- industrial partnerships
The main objective of the course is to have a general overview of all aspects of Agricultural Economics, Marketing & Management, from consumer behavior and market research to digital communication and crisis management.
Although this general approach is, of course, taught through its technical and scientific aspects, it is crucial to include economic, sociological and ethical aspects to comprehend the notion of management and communication.
Most importantly, our program gives students:
- an international view of the issue of agricultural trade and finance, highlighting certain national and/or regional specificities
- the necessary tools to manage business development and communication
- the necessary tools to manage agricultural trade, from purchase and procurement to industrial marketing and consumer behavior
- a practical view of site management, thanks to lectures and seminars by experts in the field
- methods to manage projects within an international context, with a multicultural staff.
Mandatory periods of professional immersion, carried out either in France or abroad, in a company or a laboratory, expose students to the reality of corporate life and prepare them for their entry into the professional world.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 6, 2018