Under the patronage of
Rome Business School’s Master in Agribusiness Management grants a top-level managerial training which combines economic, strategic and planning techniques and deep knowledge of the market with the mechanisms and dynamics of the agricultural business.
The training provided by this program is designed to develop professional figures able to start a successful career in this sector and/or effectively lead an agricultural company in the complex and competitive reality of nowadays’ international market.
Why studying in Rome
- The ultimate education experience in the eternal city
The cradle of civilization and homeland of an invaluable cultural and artistic heritage, Rome is the ultimate location to live a higher education experience; take advantage of the many beautiful places and enriching initiatives offered by the roman landscape and learn in one of the most proficuous centers of made in Italy production.
- An always growing business ecosystem
With more than 650.000 companies registered in the region and more than 1.000 new startups in the city territory, a growing rate of enterprises of 1,81% in just last year, the Italian capital is the second city for a number of new business on a national level.
- There’s no business you can’t find
From fashion to food & beverage, from arts to tourism, Rome is the birthplace of multiple renowned enterprises and activities of made in Italy products and services, all of them operating in the business sectors tackled in the school’s programmes: an aspect that allows the students to experience first hand the reality they’re aiming to access to.
- Study in Rome, experience everywhere
Through the company visits and study tours organized by Rome Business School, you’ll have the chance to get in contact with worldwide-known institutions and renowned companies, become familiar with different professional environments and expand your network. Our school also offers the opportunity to take part in internships, in Italy and abroad, at prestigious and successful companies.
- 6 months of lectures
- 6 months dedicated to international internships and Capstone project work
- Visits at international companies and organizations
- Integrative cultural program
- Seminars and events
Contents of the Master in Agribusiness Management
- Agri-food Strategic Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Agribusiness and the World Food Economy
- Food and Agribusiness Marketing
- Digital marketing for Agribusiness
- Basic Accounting
- Business planning for Agribusiness
- Project management
- Human Resources Management in the Agri-Food System
- Agri-Food Supply Chain Management
- Job Health and Safety
- Financial Management Principles
The Start-Up & Associative environment in Agribusiness
- Innovative Start-ups and SMEs, Industry 4.0: opportunities for forward-looking enterprises
- Startup Bootcamp: the Foodtech and Agtech start-up incubator and accelerator
Innovation & History
- A history of European agriculture
- Technological innovation
- Social farming, opportunities for a new business model
- Economics and History of Market place
- UN Sustainability Development Goals
- Multifunctionality in agriculture
- Agro-pharmaceutical innovation and new techniques for sustainability
Internationalization and International Experiences
- Common agricultural policy
- International cooperation
- Multilateral Processes and Global Policy processes on agriculture
- European Research Programs for Agriculture
- Rethink food to reshape the world
- Circular Bioeconomy
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile which reflects the most sought competences in the current job market. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Support in the management of job interviews
- Free review and inclusion of the student’s CV in the Rome Business School’s database, and its distribution to businesses, organizations and head hunters belonging to the school’s international network;
- Networking meetings with international managers, professionals and business owners
- A personalized search and flagging service for the best job opportunities in Italy and abroad
EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp
Rome Business School’s Master in Arts & Culture Management offers you the opportunity to take part in the exclusive EAE Business School Barcelona Bootcamp, an intensive program of the duration of 1 week in the wonderful Spanish city of Barcelona, in cooperation with the prestigious EAE Business School. Get the chance to learn all of the secrets of entrepreneurship, techniques of Design Thinking and the Lean StartUp methodology!
Admission process and graduation
The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
Once it’s sent, the application will be evaluated by Rome Business School’s academic committee. In order to ensure the application’s suitability, it is important to deliver all of the required documentation.
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 20%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
Scholarships are available for all of the didactic formulas.
The tuition fee is 5.500 Euros and can be paid:
- in installments
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)