We offer a training in Transverse Aeronautical Engineering, aimed at training professionals to practice their profession and to integrate into multidisciplinary work groups, showing ethical and responsible attitudes, respecting people, the social environment and the environment.
If you are interested in learning to
- Design, build, inspect, certify and maintain all types of aircraft and space vehicles, with their corresponding subsystems.
- Plan, project and control the construction processes of infrastructure, buildings and airport facilities.
- To be general director and technical director of research, development and innovation projects, in aeronautical and space technology companies and centers.
- Integrate complex aerospace systems and multidisciplinary work teams.
- Plan, project, manage and certify the procedures, infrastructures and systems that support aerospace activity, including air navigation systems.
- Carry out projects of aeronautical and space constructions and installations.
What we offer you
- Experience and tradition in the training of engineers.
- Collaboration agreement with the Air Force for training and practices.
- Laboratories equipped with high and recent technology.
- Training with a strong practical orientation.
- Numerous scholarships for study in European institutions and the rest of the world.
- Strong impulse of the research activity and innovation.
- Manufacture and maintenance of aerospace vehicles.
- Design, construction and maintenance of aerospace infrastructures.
- Control, management and exploitation of the different support systems of aerospace activity.
- Certification of vehicles and aerospace vehicle systems.
CB6 - Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context.
CB7 - That the students know how to apply the acquired knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or little-known environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
CB8 - That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
CB9 - That the students know how to communicate their conclusions, and the ultimate knowledge and reasons that support them, to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
CB10 - That students possess the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
GE1 - Ability to project, build, inspect, certify and maintain all types of aircraft and space vehicles, with their corresponding subsystems.
GE2 - Ability to plan, project and control the construction processes of infrastructure, buildings and airport facilities, as well as their maintenance, conservation and operation.
GE3 - Ability for general management and technical management of research, development and innovation projects, in aeronautical and space technology companies and centers.
GE4 - Ability to integrate complex aerospace systems and multidisciplinary work teams.
GE5 - Ability to analyze and correct the environmental and social impact of the technical solutions of any aerospace system.
GE6 - Ability to analyze and solve aerospace problems in new or unknown environments, within broad and complex contexts.
GE7 - Competence to plan, project, manage and certify the procedures, infrastructures and systems that support aerospace activity, including air navigation systems.
GE8 - Competence for the project of aeronautical and space constructions and installations, which require a joint integrated project, due to the diversity of its technologies, its complexity or the extensive technical knowledge required.
GE9 - Competence in all areas related to airport, aeronautical or space technologies that, by their nature, are not exclusive to other branches of engineering.
GE10 - Knowledge, understanding and ability to apply the necessary legislation in the exercise of the profession of Aeronautical Engineer.