Master degree programme of the Department of Aeromechanics and Flight Engineering. This program prepares students for professional positions in the aerospace industry, government, and business, it focuses on aeromechanics, control, propulsion and engineering problems of aircraft.
- Fundamental approach;
- Modern methods;
- Lecturers are noted scientists;
- Actual problems of aerodynamics as MSc Thesis;
- Different activities, such as wind tunnels, flight simulator, flight training.
The programme includes lectures, tutorials, and laboratories. During preparation of research projects, students will obtain solid knowledge and skills within a chosen research topic.
- Scanned copy of ID (passport)
- Diploma(s): bachelor’s degree or equivalent and official academic transcript(s) of records (scanned copy)
- CV (including educational awards, results of academic competitions, and scientific publications)
- Cover letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Scanned copy of a certificate of language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 17, 2018