In the Master in Advertising Design and Communication you will learn the mechanisms and languages of visual communication, you will foster your creativity in each project and you will be trained as a specialist in new media advertising.
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering","author_url":"","source":"©ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering"}" />
- Qualification: Master in Advertising Design and Communication, own title issued by the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF)
- Direction: Jordi Cano
- ECTS credits: 60
- Duration: October 2020 to July 2021; February 2021 to February 2022; Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 17: 00-21: 15.
- Price: € 10,000 (+ € 450 pre-registration)
- Language: Spanish
- Access and admission requirements: Official university degree or equivalent to Graphic Design, Communication, Advertising, Fine Arts.
How can good strategic planning enhance creativity? In the Master in Advertising Design and Communication you will learn the keys to persuasive communication to be a specialist in new media advertising.
The need to convince and sell in an increasingly global, competitive and visually noisy market demands new highly creative advertising proposals. In this context, the figures of the designer and the creative acquire a decisive importance when generating persuasive messages, both in the public and private spheres. Advertising needs professionals who master the mechanisms and languages of visual communication and new media to achieve the goals of companies and institutions, thus generating relevant conversations between brands and consumers. Advertising graphics, spots, branded content , interactive advertising and new media manifest themselves as highly persuasive and effective resources that need to be understood and mastered.
The Master in Advertising Design and Communication has the purpose of transferring theoretical, methodological and practical knowledge, working on the student's analytical capacity and promoting creativity in each project, with the aim of training effective, critical and competitive advertising specialists.
- Provide students with a competitive professional profile that incorporates the latest trends in communication and comprehensive marketing into their practices.
- Enhance creativity as a factor of differentiation and positioning, both for organizations in the private sector and for those in the public sector.
- Train new professionals with a strategic vision and thinking towards communication and design, to achieve real and efficient solutions to the problems posed.
- Offer designers and communication professionals the possibility of integrating the knowledge acquired into a professional practice from the perspective of design.
- Create a training framework that integrates the latest research criteria in user-centered design with the current practice of advertising activity.
- Train advertising specialists who are effective, critical and competitive.
- Develop your own creative skills and apply them to communication projects for companies and institutions to communicate brands, products or services.
- Develop various creative methods that work as a starting point for disruptive projects in the field of advertising with a clear persuasive will.
- Incorporate strategic planning as a step to define the value proposition, transform it into a creative concept and develop it into efficient communicative action.
- Ability to explore and analyze the business world, know your communication needs and develop creative skills to solve them in certain situations.
- Ability to create transmedia communicative artifacts after analyzing and defining the needs, motivations and ideals of users.
- Ability to elaborate your own reflective thoughts born from your own project activity and defend them before the community of practice with judgment and conviction.
- Ability to propose and develop creative concepts for creating brand territories.
- Identify the three semi-narrative levels of the canonical account and apply them in the world of persuasive communication.
- Clearly distinguish and identify the three brain levels, from which thoughts and ideas are created that shape behavior in the face of the act of purchase.
- Discern between the various attributes: appropriation, simulation, impurity, fusion, spectacle, ephemeral, artifice and eroticism to apply them in advertising projects.
About the School
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering is a university center founded in 1961 and it is the oldest school of design in Spain. ELISAVA is among the 100 best schools of design and architectu ... Read More