This Master aims to equip managers who will assume responsibilities in the field of marketing of advanced knowledge and skills in a precise increasingly global and interconnected markets.
It aims to train professionals capable of setting strategies relationship with customers and consumers, distribution policies and communication, brand management in the light of the new challenges and opportunities offered by advances in information and communications technology and taking into account the particularities of the various markets and countries; managers who are able to identify and propose the most suitable business models in each environment, design and implement sustainable and responsible strategies.
The Master's Degree in Advanced Marketing is taught itinerant way between the campus of San Sebastian and Bilbao:
Course next edition 2016/17: Campus Bilbao
The programme is aimed at Graduates in Business Administration (or equivalent) or other disciplines that have completed at least 12 ECTS in the area of marketing such as advertising and public relations, Communications, Tourism, Journalism, Psychology, etc.
A) Compulsory subjects: from September to January
- Strategic Marketing Area
- Area Strategic Brand Management
- Relationship Marketing Area
- B2B and Channel Management Area
- Area Integrated Communication
- Sustainability and Innovation Area Manager on a Networked World
B) Optional subjects: February -September
- Optative subjects
- Business practice
- Master's Thesis
- Official university degree (or equivalent). People who are in the final year of college may apply for admission, in which case the final admission is conditional upon completion of studies before the Masters.
- Have completed at least 12 ECTS (or equivalent) in the area of Marketing. In case you have not completed the number of credits, it must have professional experience in the field of marketing attesting basic knowledge of the area.
- Those who are in the last year of the degree can also apply for the Master's degree, in which case the definitive admission will be conditional upon the completion of the studies.
The compulsory subjects are taught in Spanish (85%) and electives in English (15%) so that candidates are required to a level equivalent to C1 in both languages.
Proof of English proficiency: the following titles that are equivalent to C1 may be submitted:
- Certificate in Advanced English - CAE
- BEC Higher
- TOEFL from 80
- IELTS from 6.5
There is also the possibility of an internal level test organized by the Language Institute of the University of Deusto or take and pass courses leading to level C1 of the Institute of Languages of the University of Deusto.
If the candidate simply has a B2 level of English at the time of applying for the programme, it can be provisionally admitted on condition that their level of English at the time of enrollment (in September) becomes C1. This involves an explicit commitment of the candidate provisionally admitted to improving their English in the period between the request for admission and completion of enrollment.
It is not necessary to have professional experience, although it is considered an added value that candidates provide.
- Marketing departments and multinational companies with a global presence.
- Marketing departments of small and medium enterprises.
- Companies providing marketing services such as consulting Marketing.
- Communication agencies, advertising agencies, media centres and agencies.
- Public or semi-public institutions should develop marketing activities, such as tourism development agencies, museums, trade associations, and the like.
The Careers Department of Deusto Business School aims to facilitate contact with the business world and to equip participants of the University Masters with some tools to help them promote and improve their employability.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 23, 2017