- Faculty name: Faculty of Economics
- Study domain: Management
- Name of the university program: Advanced Management
Short description of the university program:
The mission of the Advanced Management (in the English language) master program is the formation by means of education and scientific research activities, appropriate for the contemporary complex business environment, of a category of specialists in the management field, who will be able to contribute to the efficient use of resources in order to obtain successful results for the organizations in which they will work either as specialists or as managers.
The objectives of the Advanced Management (in the English language) master program are to provide the students, in an elevated, attractive and professional manner, with information, knowledge, experience, and opportunities that will ensure the acquisition of several special competencies associated with this study field, in order to undertake specific activities, as well as advanced and synthetic knowledge from the Management field, according to the National Qualifications Framework for Higher Education (NQFHE/CNCSIS). We primarily aim to train specialists in the management field, who will be able to work in: business, nonprofit organizations, public institutions, and other organized social structures. Also, graduates can become researchers in the Management field or high school teachers or academic staff in the economic field. Further information and the curriculum are available on-line here.
- Type of studies: Full-time
- The standard length of studies (in years): 2
- Number of ECTS credits: 120
- 1st of October – end of February – courses, exam session, the holiday for students and session for retakes – first semester;
- End of February - mid of June – courses, exam session, the holiday for students, summer practice – second semester.
- Mid of June – mid of September – session for retakes, Dissertation exams.
Candidates wishing to register for Advanced Management (in the English language) shall sit for an eliminatory language proficiency test, a multiple-choice test to check their proficiency in English. Candidates shall sit for the test for free only once. The language proficiency test outcome is marked PASS or FAIL, according to art. 5 of MO 3313/23.02.2012. Scores will be listed in a catalog containing the candidates' names, signed by the President of the faculty admission commission and endorsed by the President of the university admission commission. The faculty admission commission can validate the certificates of proficiency, level B2, presented by candidates who hold certificates issued by English learning and teaching institutions approved by MEN and recently obtained (after 2010), in accordance with those specified in Annex 1 to the Methodology. Only candidates declared PASSED can register for admission for Master’s studies in English in the study program of Advanced Management (in the English language).
All citizens of the EU, SEE and the Swiss Confederation no longer need an acceptance letter, but a CERTIFICATE issued by the National Centre for the Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas at the Romanian Ministry of National Education. Once they acquire the certificate, the candidates can register for admission at the University of Oradea.
Candidates who have graduated in Romania do not need approval from the Ministry of Education.
The application file for the acknowledgment of studies must be submitted to the International Relations Department/Office for Foreign Students at the University of Oradea. Files submitted by individual candidates are not processed by the Ministry of Education.
Foreign students, non-EU citizens who wish to enroll at the University of Oradea must submit documents authenticated by the Romanian Embassy/Consulate directly to the International Relations Department, Office for Foreign Students.
Candidates send their files directly to the University who evaluates the files and sends the list of the proposed candidates to the Ministry of National Education – General Direction for International Relations that shall issue the letter of acceptance.
The General Direction for International Relations will issue the Letter of acceptance to studies and will send it to the University. The selection will be done at the level of each faculty and specialization.
Please check our website for further information.
The admission criteria are:
- 100% the mean of graduation exam, Bachelor degree
- The candidates have to be BA/BSC graduates and to hold a Bachelor's degree in any field of study.
Call for applications:
- Registration and admission exam: mid of July – end of July.
- Final results: the beginning of August.
- Registration and admission exam: first week of September – mid of September.
- Final results: end of September.
- Registration fee: 150 RON (approximately 30 Euro)
- Appeals fee: 150 RON (approximately 30 Euro)
- Matriculation fee: 100 RON (approximately 25 Euro)
- 150 Euro: processing file fee for recognition of studies for foreign candidates.
- 3500 RON/year (our national currency): for Romanian and EU candidates;
- 350 EUR/month x 9 months = 3150 EUR/year: for non-EU candidates;
Fee for the preparatory language course (if necessary):
- 250 EUR/month x 9 months = 2250 EUR/preparatory year: for non-EU candidates;
- 2700 RON (our national currency)/preparatory year: for EU candidates.
No of available state subsidized places, Grants scholarships, and program administrative costs:
- Based on their marks, study scholarships are available for foreign students.
About the School
The mission of the University of Oradea is to provide education and research to a high standard of quality in a national and international context of social, professional and, last but not least, inte ... Read More