This master's degree will enable you to adapt to new business and social scenarios, providing you with a broad knowledge of strategies, as well as various ways of approaching creative entrepreneurship to materialize real projects.
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering","author_url":"","source":"©ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering"}" />
- Degree: Master in Advanced Design, Strategy and Entrepreneurship Management, own degree issued by the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) and ELISAVA in collaboration with Rotterdam Business School
- Direction: Jorge Rodríguez Nieto
- ECTS credits: 60
- Duration: October 2020 to July 2021; Thursday and Friday: evaluations and conferences.
- Price: October 2020: € 11,000 (+ € 450 pre-registration)
- Language: English
- Field trip: Expenses not included
- Access and admission requirements: Official university degree or equivalent. Business idea or intention to develop a master project.
Can design management help adapt to constantly changing markets? In the Master in Advanced Design, Strategy and Entrepreneurship Management, will you be able to respond to user and market needs?
Design is increasingly perceived as a cross-cutting activity of complex management where the needs of users / consumers, market dynamics and business strategies are found. In the same way, management methodologies, also known as design management, have been unable to adapt to the changing and dynamic flow of today's markets and business spirits.
The need to plan and create new patterns requires the break with rigid structures and the adoption of more organic methodologies, adaptable to a time of constant change and to new societies and emerging markets. This new planning should focus on strategy and entrepreneurship with new preconceived ideas as project development models for creative and business professionals and as a model for more creative companies.
This program is based on a practical learning methodology and works with real business projects that the participants will develop during the first month of classes. Participants can bring their own business projects or develop a collaboration with their classmates. The objective is to complete the master's degree with a project ready for investment.
The Master in Advanced Design, Strategy and Entrepreneurship Management (MaDE) has an unconventional structure that offers both flexibility and support for the entrepreneur's current needs. Four modules take place in Barcelona and three more in Rotterdam (students will travel to Rotterdam for at least one week three times a year). A combination of online and on-site seminars provide ongoing support to the work of the participants.
This course has been designed by the ELISAVA Design, Strategy and Management team and has been carried out in collaboration with the Rotterdam Business School.
- This program aims to provide participants with the tools and environments necessary to learn about the new dynamic of exchange, for the production and distribution of products and services.
- Its objective is to generate interdisciplinary synergies, which provide participants with knowledge to develop new projects and optimize those that already exist.
- The program will train students in the knowledge and application of design management work methodologies that adapt to the new business, social and geographic scenarios of the current world. To do this, it will provide participants with a broad understanding of strategies and the various ways of approaching creative entrepreneurship from the perspective of Strategy and Management.
- Entrepreneurial skills and competences.
- Strategic competencies for the initiation and development of business ideas.
- Business model development skills.
- Development and implementation of business ideas for creative and non-creative industries.
- Project management Administrative skills to run a company.
- Financial skills to make decisions and invest in business ideas.
- Business networks Public speaking Intra-peer skills development.
- Design and prototyping of digital products and services, e-commerce and retail.
About the School
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering is a university center founded in 1961 and it is the oldest school of design in Spain. ELISAVA is among the 100 best schools of design and architectu ... Read More