Please find out the measures devised by the University of Bologna to begin next academic year in the best possible way.
Academic year 2020/21 – For the first semester, remote teaching activities will run in parallel with classroom teaching activities
During the first six months of a.y. 2020/21, the University of Bologna will offer blended teaching activities, held in classrooms but also accessible remotely. During the past months, the University has worked to ensure all classroom activities can resume for the greatest possible number of students while complying with safety regulations and protocols.
The University is focusing on two aspects: on the one hand, it is working on how to adapt classrooms using new technological infrastructure; on the other, it is implementing the transformations necessary to assist teachers in the process of constantly improving teaching methods.
International Students: how to prepare for enrolment -> check here all the info you need.
The Master’s Degree Program in Advanced Automotive Engineering AAE is an inter-university program jointly offered by the Universities of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Bologna, Ferrara, and Parma. AAE is supported by the most prestigious companies in Emilia-Romagna operating in the automotive sector at the international level. It is aimed to provide knowledge and skills related to the design of motor vehicles and motorcycles that are high-performance and suitable for competitions. From hybrid and electric motor propellers to production systems with typical features of the new manufacturing 4.0 environment. The following three curricula are offered by the Department of Industrial Engineering at UNIBO:
- Advanced Powertrain (AAE-AP) is focused on the planning and control of endothermic, electric, and hybrid powertrains, the main solutions for electromechanical energy conversion and storage, powertrain design, and production technology as well as the most advanced motor control and calibration techniques.
- Advanced Motorcycle Engineering (AAE-AME) covers aspects of mechanical engineering, electronics, and industrial design for high-performance and racing motor vehicles and with particular attention to design, vibration mechanics, mechanical technology, dynamics, endothermic powertrain, and BEV design, as well as driving assistance systems.
- Advanced Sportscar Manufacturing (AAE-ASM) covers process engineering, the design of industrial plants and systems, production management and optimization, digital technologies for factory 4.0, and quality assurance process management.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- You will gain skills that will be in demand in the automotive industry in the future
- You will be in direct contact with the main car producers of the region
- A mechatronic approach and 5 different curricula for each specialization program
- Courses, seminars and labs held by company managers as well: you will gain direct experience in what working in the industry is like
- You will learn to develop sports cars and state-of-the-art automotive components
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree program. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/AutomotiveEngineering/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check UNIMORE website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich program catalog, cutting-edge research, and a constant and increasingly ... Read More