The Master Degree in “Advanced Automotive Electronic Engineering” fits within a collaboration between the four major Universities in Emilia-Romagna and the main Companies involved in the design and manufacturing of automobiles and motorbikes in the premium and racing sector: Automobili Lamborghini Spa, Dallara Automobili SpA, Ducati Motor Holding Spa, FCA Group - Maserati e Alfa Romeo, Ferrari Spa, Haas F1 Team, Magneti Marelli Spa, Scuderia Toro Rosso Spa.
The aim of the Master is to educate electronic engineers with a solid knowledge of the methods and tools that make electronics the foundations of all the systems that collect, process, trasmit and store information, with a particular emphasis on the electronic subsystems that are embedded in the nowadays and future vehicles. The graduate in “Advanced Automotive Electronic Engineering” is able to understand, propose and adapt what is being developed in the flourishing field of Information and Communication Technologies, playing a fundamental role in the innovation of the automotive sector whose future evolution will increasingly depend on such technologies.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
1. You will study innovative IT methods and tools that are revolutionising motor vehicles
2. You will attend a degree programme that was designed with companies whose brands embody style and technical excellence all over the world
3. You will participate in internships and work experiences in the best labs of Emilia-Romagna’s "Motor Valley"
4. You will communicate and collaborate with different fields, such as mechanics
5. You will be trained to work in a field (information technology for the automotive industry) that is growing all over the world
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/AutomotiveEngineering/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
Program taught in: