The Master’s Degree Programme in Advanced Automotive Engineering is an inter-university programme jointly offered by the Universities of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Bologna, Ferrara, and Parma.
The programme is supported by the most prestigious companies in Emilia-Romagna operating in the automotive sector at an international level.
It is aimed to provide knowledge and skills related to the design of motor vehicles and motorcycles that are high-performance and suitable for competitions. From hybrid and electric motor propellers to production systems with typical features of the new manufacturing 4.0 environment.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- You will gain skills that will be in demand in the automotive industry in the future
- You will be in direct contact with the main car producers of the region
- A mechatronic approach and 5 different curricula for each specialization programme
- Courses, seminars and labs held by company managers as well: you will gain direct experience in what working in the industry is like
- You will learn to develop sports cars and state-of-the-art automotive components
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/AutomotiveEngineering/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check UNIMORE website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018