Change and transformation are not a fad. They are a constant in a society that needs to integrate disciplines to solve their welfare problems.
The same happens in companies and organizations, where the creation of value no longer depends on the old structures of the last century, but on a way of seeing reality that connects ideas with action.
This role of connecting and integrating is the role of those who lead and that is the spirit of this Magister, since we are convinced that the problems of organizations are in management rather than in management and operation.
A new management, for a new way of looking at business politics. We wait for you.
Guillermo Bilancio (Academic Director)
The Master in Administration and Strategy (MAE) has been designed to strengthen the student in general management issues and the bases to understand, interact and participate in the management of companies from strategy to management.
The role of leadership is essential for those who develop a professional career, beyond specialization, being part of a corporate structure or leading their own business project. Leading in the field of business involves realizing to interpret and generate opportunities, acquiring the ability to strategically decide in situations of ambiguity and unpredictability, understanding the mechanisms that allow people to align and achieve cohesion, resolve conflicts and, ultimately , adopt a language that allows interaction at the senior management and senior management level.
This master consolidates knowledge in business management and commits the professional to coexist with the new realities that organizations face, for which different qualities are required to integrate strategy, culture and management with innovation, digital transformation and the impact of technological evolution. This master has been thought from a generalist perspective, because we understand that the role of directing requires integration capacity beyond specialties. Because whoever conducts an orchestra is not the one who best plays an instrument, but the one who knows how to play the orchestra.
The graduate of the program is prepared to perform everything related to the administration and management of companies in their different areas, with the potential to assume leadership positions, both in private companies and in public entities.
The Master in Administration and Strategy is designed as an integrating and specific professional training program, and for this we have proposed a methodology and an academic program that will allow students to:
- Strengthen the conceptual base of the issues that are relevant to the formation of a solid professional in business leadership and management, capable of developing the ability to decide and direct in a complex environment.
- Incorporate the ability to think strategically and systematically, integrating disciplines and managing the convergence between strategy, culture and management.
- Adopt a proactive attitude to coexist with the changes, with conflicts of interest, with the competitiveness of the system, and with the demands that a company has with high-level professionals.
- General Management
- Relational Intelligence
- Context Analysis
- Project Management
2 Second Trimester
- Strategic analysis
- Management Control and BSC
3 Third Trimester
- Sustainability Management
- Transition to sustainability
- Sustainable business
- Socio-environmental evaluation of projects
- Environmental economics
- Business sustainability diagnostic workshop
- Commercial management
- Customer Management
- Business processes
- Business planning and organization
- Technology for business management
- Consulting workshop
- People Management
- Human capital management
- Cases and applications in people management
- Diagnosis and organizational change
- Organizational and human behavior
- Labor law
External UAI admission
- Bachelor's Degree issued by a University recognized by the laws of your country.
- Have less than three years of work experience.
- Attend a personal interview.
- Intermediate English proficiency.
- Complete application form (in the "Apply" button at the top of the page).
- Payment of application fee USD 100 (UF 2 national process).
- Application period until January 15.
In addition to this, the applicant must send the following documents:
- Bachelor's degree legalized before a notary
- Curriculum vitae
- Graduation ranking
- Two letters of recommendation
About the School
La Escuela de Negocios de la Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez fue fundada en 1953 en la ciudad de Valparaíso y a lo largo de más de 65 años de trayectoria, se ha consolidado como una de las escuelas de negoc ... Read More