The training period depends on the attendance mode (internal/external), basic education of a given applicant:
- the master’s level with the internal mode of attendance depending on the specialization chosen -- the training period is of 1.5 to 2 years; the same with the external mode of attendance depending on the specialization chosen - the training period is of 2 to 3 years.
The entrance to the Academy for the internal/external mode (bachelor’s program/master’s program) of attendance includes the following steps:
1. Getting an offer to study in Ukraine (the cost of an offer to study is not included in the training fee and is of UAH1,000 (one thousand hryvnias) for countries maintaining a visa regime with Ukraine and UAH300 (three hundred hryvnias) for countries enjoying a visa-free regime with Ukraine).
Offers are issued throughout the year depending on the mode of attendance.
To get an Offer, a undergraduate applicant contacts the administration of the Institute of International Education in person or by proxy (a contractor firm) at the address: email@example.com, passes an online interview, submits copies of the first page of the passport and previous education confirming document with the grades received in the subjects studied, translated into Ukrainian or Russian/English. Following the examination of the above documents, the Academy issues an Offer to study executed pursuant to the requirements of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
2. Procurement of a visa (for countries maintaining a visa regime) to study in Ukraine at the Embassy of Ukraine in the undergraduate applicant’s home country.
3. Entry into Ukraine to study at the Academy.
4. Formalization of the undergraduate applicant’s studies.
To be enrolled in the educational establishment, a foreigner furnishes the following documents:
a) an application form (to be made out at the Academy);
b) the original and a copy of the previous education confirming document with a supplement containing information on his/her academic achievements in educational subjects translated into Ukrainian and legalized by the Embassy of Ukraine in the country of residence;
c) a copy of the passport document of a foreigner or the document certifying the identity of a stateless person;
d) a valid medical insurance policy (to be made out at the Academy); and
e) 16 matte photos 35 x 45 mm in size;
5. After enrollment at the Academy, an internal student
is issued a Temporary Residence Permit for the entire period of studies in Ukraine.
- one of the biggest and most beautiful countries in Europe
- Carpathian mountains, two seas: the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov
- mild, continental climate
- 603628 sq.m., population 42 million
- occupying 0.4% of the land has 5% of Mineral Resources of the planet
- the high level of education recognized all over the world
- 70,000 foreign students from 148 countries
- it is a capital of Ukraine, with a population of more than 3 million
- one of the main touristic centers in eastern Europe
- Ukraine leading educational and scientific center
- one of the most beautiful and green European cities
- friendly and hospitable people
- the largest private university in Ukraine
- 25 years of successful teaching for international students from more than 30 countries
- one of the largest university campuses in Ukraine
- full-time and correspondence forms of training
- Preparatory Faculty, undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate courses
- International diploma
For Foreign Students
Over 1,350 foreign students and postgraduates from 30 countries annually come for training at the preparatory department to study at the IAPM. Returning home, foreign graduates find employment at various government and non-government institutions. Our graduates work at ministries of their countries, in particular, in Ecuador, Palestine, Vietnam, Azerbaijan; they teach at higher education institutions of their countries, set up various socio-political organizations and take an active part in the life of their countries remaining Ukraine’s friends forever.
IAPM is included in the World Database on Higher Education, which is regularly issued by the International Association of universities under UNESCO auspices and is located in Kyiv — the capital of Ukraine, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
The Academy has an infrastructure that fully meets high European standards:
- Educational buildings;
- Conference room;
- Medical Center;
- Sports complex;
- Concert hall;
- Parks with unique cultural and art objects;
- Student restaurants and cafes, grocery stores, hair salon, sauna and more.
- Security of the Academy campus area (15 hectares) is provided around the clock.
Higher education in Ukraine with IAPM is the comfortable environment for students of all forms of education and a high level of the knowledge.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 6, 2018