The main objective of the program is to train highly qualified professionals in accounting, financial analysis and auditing, experts, with fundamental economic knowledge, able to analyze, research and teach in these areas, effective in financial, tax and auditing services both in Russian and foreign companies, capable to make a career.
- Problematic issues of theory and practice of management accounting
- Accounting and Audit (Advanced Level)
- Statistics for Business Research
- Management Accounting and Control
- Finance (Advanced Level)
- Business Valuation and Value-Based Management
- Financial Management
- Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Reports
- International Financial Accounting for Multinational Companies
- Computerization of Accounting and Taxation at 1C
- Accounting and Financial Reports for Group of Companies
- Consolidated Financial Statements
Program graduates possess deep theoretical knowledge and practical skills of formation and analysis of information generated on the basis of national and international financial reporting standards; logic of construction accounting systems oriented to the information needs of different groups of economic agents; methods of generating information to predict the dynamics of the main financial indicators of enterprises, industries in innovative changes and deepening globalization; analytical skills for evaluating the effectiveness of management decisions; ability to assess the impact of accounting methods on the financial position and financial results of enterprises; theoretical knowledge and skills of Russian and international practice of auditing, skills identification and development of methods, techniques and audit tools, the ability to evaluate and justify the level of materiality and risk in the process of auditing.
- companies of the real sector of the economy: accounting, analytical, financial departments;
- Audit companies;
- directorate of the Federal Tax Service in St. Petersburg;
- opportunity to participate in research projects, including the project of St. Petersburg State University, such as project aimed to harmonize accounting and statistical methodology in order to improve the reliability of economic information.
- the ability to create individual learning paths, by selecting from a wide variety of special subjects (teachers of the program will help students to determine the direction of research area because of its professional and career interests);
- learning on this program allows the exemption of some examinations included in the list of mandatory of diploma ACCA qualification "International Financial Reporting";
- education in this academic program enhances employability in leading audit firms, including PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Ernst & Young, KPMG, «MCD»;
It is the best form of training to the postgraduate education, as it provides an academic and methodological commitment to independent research work in the specialty 08.00.12 - Accounting and Statistics.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 23, 2018