Become a true specialist in video games, animation, art and 3D cinema . This master will take you to increase your skills to learn to create modeled, textured and endless digital illustrations. You will know how to implement all the knowledge through professional productions within the industry . This degree is taught exclusively in SPANISH .
This master prepares you to enhance your creative and organizational management skills, which will help you when performing any task of producing digital animation and video games.
- Learn knowledge of 3D animation, modeling and texturing, digital illustration, game design and VFX among others.
- Use the most advanced techniques of the different aspects of 3D.
Who is it for?
- University graduates in the areas of communication, fine arts, design, marketing and advertising. Also people with profiles such as computer science or drawing or related to the audiovisual aspect such as realization, film or narration.
- Self-taught people who want to expand their knowledge in order to develop a new complementary professional profile based on practice-oriented training.
You will study with a program that has the most professional techniques in each of its areas and that will allow you to bring your skills to a high level.
- Concept Art for Games
- 3D Modeling with Zbrush
- Textured 3D with Substance Painter
- 3d animation
- Video game design
- Visual Effects
You will use different software such as Photoshop, 3D Studio Max , Maya , Substance Painter, Premiere, Nuke-X, Unity, Balsamiq and Google G Suite among others.
- Artist of characters, lighting, concepts, games and VFX
- 3D modeler
- 2D / 3D Animator
- Creator of virtual environments and props
Program taught in: