MSc European Forestry (MSc EF) is a 2-year program in the field of forest sciences. The program got the Erasmus Mundus label from 2004 to 2014 and for years 2016-2019.
MSc EF provides academic education in the fields of sustainable resource management, bioeconomy and nature management. The objective of the program is to educate professionals who have a thorough understanding of sustainable forest bioeconomy as well as in European business culture.
Pixabay / Pexels
The MSc EF Consortium consists of six European top-class forestry universities:
- University of Eastern Finland (coordinator)
- AgroParisTech, France
- University of Freiburg, Germany
- University of Lleida, Spain
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU), Vienna, Austria
- Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania
About the School
Université de Lorraine is a French public university that offers to its nearly 52,000 students a full range of studies, in all fields, and in conformity to the Bologna model (bachelor/master/doctorate ... Read More