It allows to acquire all the fundamental operational manager to develop and improve the company's performance. Two years to professionalize the business leader, learn to develop strategies, master the future of the company by creating or effectively prepare transmission.
The Leader Operational Manager Enterprise ensures the overall development of the company and its activities, products and services. It defines the strategic directions.
* Title "Leader Manager operational business" recorded in RNCP, certified by the state level I in collaboration with C3 Institute (plug - 310p code in the OJ of 11.19.2014).
- General Development of the Business
- strategic positioning
- Economic and financial management
- Déloppement commercial and communication policy
- Supervision and management
MAJOR WINE & E-Tourism
- Wine tourism and intercultural strategies
- Knowledge of territories
- Industrial tourism,
- Incentive: Business tourism
- Watch and Foresight: innovative sectors in wine tourism
- Wine tourism and eco-development
- E-BUSINESS & E -Tourism
- Management of tourism through ICT
- E-reputation and social networks
- SEO technique
- E-TOURISM (MOBILE, RFID, Digital Media ..)
- E-marketing tourism
- Travel agent management
- Product Manager
- responsible destination
- Forfaitiste in a Tour Operator
- sales manager at a tour operator
- Accommodation management structures
- tourist direction
- Project manager in events
- animator responsible holiday center
- Responsible for local tourism development in a community
- Tourist accompanist
The training lasts 24 months.
student status on alternate rhythm
From 6 to 12 month internship / gratification
1 week training / 3 weeks in a company pay 80% to 100% of the SMIC
Registration fee: € 850 + Tuition: € 4,990 * Cash Settlement Option, 2 or 7 times.
25% of the time at school and 75% of the time remaining in business
Program taught in: