The program is aimed at training of masters in the field of Byzantine art, intercultural communication, folk art and creativity, the arts of the Far East and the Pacific Rim countries, artistic innovation in the art of XX century.
- conducting cultural studies;
- creation of independent creative projects, from business planning rationale developed by start-up,
- a leader in the field of culture and art.
- practice-oriented training on the basis of museums, theaters, libraries, art galleries, exhibition centers;
- flexible combination of research approaches in the theoretical, historical, education and training on the organization of the project of art in modern conditions;
- opportunity to continue their education in graduate school on the basis of Far Eastern Federal University on the subject "Theory and History of Art";
- dissertation council on art and culture.
The area of professional activity and employment
- public authorities protection of historical and cultural heritage;
- art galleries;
- art colleges and schools;
- research and design departments of arts organizations and tourism;
- research centers;
- mass media.
- Actual problems of the Art History Methodology (Actual problems of the methodology of the history of art)
- Interdisciplinary approaches in contemporary art history and theory
- Problems of studying the art of the Far East
- Organization of art-project activities
- Organization of congress and exhibition activities
- Methodology of scientific research (research methodology)
- Trends and schools of foreign art history (historiography)
- Trends and schools of Russian art history (historiography)
- Methodological problems of Early-Christian and Byzantine Art research (Methodological problems in the study of early Christian and Byzantine art)
- Information technology in the history of art and education research
- The methodology of the study of art in Russia
- Research Seminar "Methodology of your research"
- Practical art-project activities
- Customs and Legal Expertise values
- Especially the preservation, study and promotion of the artistic heritage in modern conditions
- Research work
Minimum requirements for previous education
- "History of Art" - an examination;
- interview on the upcoming master's thesis on the basis of submitted essay (6-10 pages);
Name and contact curator and administrator
Alekseeva Galina Vasilevna
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +79146722213
This school offers programs in: