Fundamental science and information technologies (FIIT)
The profiles of the educational program
- heavy duty systems technology development (training in Russian)
- Database Technologies (in English Language)
Areas of expertise
Educational direction FIIT focused on the training of professional programmers in the field of multi-user distributed information systems fundamental knowledge in areas:
- distributed object technologies,
- parallel database management systems,
- cloud computing,
- heavily web-based systems,
- development of corporate web applications,
- systems of data mining.
The graduate is prepared for activities that require in-depth basic and vocational training, including scientific research, in the development of modern multi-user distributed information systems and heavy duty web-based systems, the creation and use of new analytical data processing technologies implemented in the form of software systems, products and services. And also designed to work in companies engaged in the development and implementation of multi-user distributed information systems; research centers and educational institutions, to develop new technologies to handle large data sets; as well as in public administration and organizations of various forms of ownership, use in their work highly loaded systems.
- Object-oriented CASE-technology
- Distributed object technology
- Parallel and Distributed Programming
- Mathematical foundations of information security and information security
- Modern database technology development
- Modern technologies of software development
- Programming in Java
- Programming for Multicore Accelerator
- Modern NoSQL-system
- Highload web system
- Administration and optimization of corporate databases
- Object databases
- Computer animation and modeling
- Programming Mobile Devices
- Analysis of Information Technology
- Managing high-performance computing clusters
- Cloud computing
- Enterprise Management Systems
As part of the educational process in the disciplines related to the study of parallel programming and supercomputer technologies, students have access to supercomputers Laboratories supercomputer simulations SUSU. Students are taught in today's multimedia computer classes with access to cloud services provide the necessary professional software. In the educational process in this direction actively introducing advanced technologies and high-end design approach learning.
The training of students participated leading Russian and foreign experts in the field of information technology. Some courses are taught by representatives of commercial companies involved in software development. Students practice in real-world software companies.
The volume of the program and mode of study
120 ECTS credits, full time (2 years, 4 semesters), Master's Degree Fundamental Computer Science and Information Technology
Students studying on a budgetary basis, receive a monthly stipend, and can claim a place in a hostel, getting increased and social grants.
Received a master's degree have the opportunity to continue their education in graduate school in the specialty "Mathematical and software of computers, complexes and computer networks."
This school offers programs in: