The Master Sport Business Management It is aimed at young graduates interested in acquiring and developing managerial and managerial skills in the sports field or in related fields.
The main educational objectives of the Master are:
- Valuing the direct knowledge gained in motorsport, with knowledge and managerial skills;
- Transferring knowledge about models, logical, technical and economic control instruments, fund raising and revenue in sport, communication and event management and sports facilities;
- Develop skills in negotiation management and team work;
- To deepen the strategies and tools to implement the levers of marketing and digital communications with a view to integration between off-line and on-line.
The Master Sport Business Management, full-time, limited numbers and compulsory attendance, a total duration of nine months of training:
- 85 days of classroom training
- 15 days of distance learning
- 4 months of internship at companies in the sports sector, consulting companies, specialized agencies, institutions, federations and organizations.
In support of classroom teaching, distance learning sessions are planned with the use of e-learning platform of the Business School of the Sole 24 Ore, a dedicated web environment through which, in remote mode, you can consult documents , handouts, multimedia courses and interact with peers and teachers even in collaborative learning.
The Master Sport Business Management addresses the following topics:
- Business Sport: rules and structure of the sector
- Marketing in sport
- In sport communication between traditional and digital tools
- Sponsorship, media rights, licensing, merchandising and revenue sport
- Sporting events and sports tourism
- Sports facilities: regulation, planning and financing
- Administration, management control and taxation in the sporting achievements
- Retail & Sales in the sports sector
- International Study Tour
SESSIONS OF PREVIOUSLY ISSUED IN OUTDOOR:
JUVENTUS STADIUM, DUCATI, FERRARI, ADIDAS, SKY SPORTS, OLYMPIC STADIUM, FC BARCELONA
The internship is an integral part of the curriculum of the Masters degree, has a duration of at least 4 months and represents an important income privileged opportunities and accelerated in the business world. Specifically, the main career opportunities are:
- national and multinational companies operating in the field of sport within the marketing, communication and sales.
- consulting and specialized agencies who assist customers in the design, implementation and management of marketing and communications projects on and off line, events and research sponsorship.
- Federations, associations, companies and sports entities operating in the domestic and in the international arena territory
The Master Sport Business Management is aimed at young graduates and undergraduates in socio-economics, physical education, humanities, legal, and technical-scientific with strong interpersonal skills involved and motivated to pursue a career path in this area.
The teaching is carried out by consultants, managers and professionals in the field of sport with a proven teaching method and a purely operational cut ensure a technical-operative approach and a comprehensive understanding of the subject.
scholarships that will be awarded to deserving candidates available.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application you need to fill the application form. It will then be called for a selection of dates.
For more information about the Master, please contact:
Tel: +39 02 3022.4123
Tel: +39 02 3022.3559
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 29, 2017