This Master trains future professionals to understand and analyze the territorial transformations to propose, design, implement development projects. Multidisciplinary reading of societal change makes students responsible for the implementation and facilitation of innovative regional projects tailored, original and effective. From a solid background to the applications, methods and tools of social intervention (survey, interview, statistics, observation ...), three skill areas are possible at the end of two years of training: 1. Surveys, studies, diagnosis and evaluation 2. Animation territories, project management 3. Supervision and direction of the ESS structures
Through the joint training seminar / course, Master of the graduates are able to: - be part of the logic of a local authority or a company ESS - enter the public policy issues and design local application - mobilizing pertinently diagnostic tools and project management - developing and facilitating partnerships and networks - to conduct and implement participatory Shares and Development - lead and develop an organization of the SSE.
- For entry into M1: hold a degree in sociology, ethnology, social sciences or equivalent.
- For entry into M2: hold a Master 1 (or Master's) in sociology, ethnology, social sciences or equivalent, or having validated a minimum of four years in business school.
- Training intake possible by the continuous validation procedure.
- The registration form is available at: www.uco.fr
TUITION FEES 2014-2015
- From € 3,200 / year (based on revenue) - Training for eligible higher education scholarships. - Training and job seekers: rates on request.
This school offers programs in: