- Understanding the commercial phenomenon, from the understanding and development of the strategy, management experience.
- Define and develop tools for business management.
- Implement a business plan with strong emphasis on professional sales management.
- Commercial management control, giving participants the opportunity to evaluate its management.
- Demystifying the use of internet as a platform for new business development.
- Identify necessary and effective tools for human resource that makes commercial teams achieve its professionalization, facing increasingly demanding markets.
Executives with a minimum experience of 3 years in senior positions, requiring understand and manage advanced tools for the design and implementation of marketing strategies, whether in products or services, domestically and internationally.
- EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES BUSINESS · Presencial 40hs
- MODELS OF DIGITAL MARKETING · Presencial 40hs
- ADVANCED MARKETING TACTICS · Face 50hs
- HUMAN MANAGEMENT OF COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT. E-Learning
- BUSINESS PLAN. Presencial or E-Learning
- END OF MASTER WORK. E-Learning
University of California at Irvine - Extension and ADEN International Business School, awarded certificate of specialization in Strategic Sales Management (^) to meet the requirements of the program jointly.
Upon completion and approval completed the Master of Science Strategic Sales granted by Swiss Business School (Switzerland) 1 is obtained.
(^) Certificate of continuing education, which does not imply title or degree, to be issued in USA.
(1) Title issued in Switzerland. online mode with optional support classroom actions.
The Master of Science Strategic Sales program has been designed for a semi-completed extensive flexitime.
ADEN has developed an interactive learning pedagogical model called MODEL TRANSFER PERICLES, that enables the transfer of knowledge acquired to the workplace with a practical approach; developed an interactive virtual community with a classroom supplement.
To reinforce retention and applicability a digital and board, based on mathematical models that allow to experience and play situations within the business world, where decisions are made and their impact is verified on an intensive use of simulators it is done playful environment.
The main engine of teaching - learning is given a context where the student is constantly challenged, motivated and accompanied by a permanent interactivity with specialists in charge of each subject.
Participants to enter the platform, should address the following activities weekly:
- Analyze the readings and conduct research and development activities related to them.
- Analyze and respond multimedia material associated questionnaires.
- Study the proposed case studies and propose solutions.
- Participate in forums, providing views with theoretical and practical foundation.
- Interacting with bandmates, make decisions and implement them in the simulator.
- Participate in integrating videoconferencing and virtual workshops with specialists.
Teacher / student and student / student interaction has been raised synchronously, asynchronously in the face and in the virtual; ie teachers and students may or may not match the hours of entry to the platform and similarly, interact constantly while solving all the queries. In the face workshops it deepens through business simulators that promote interaction of participants in a competitive and fun environment. In addition, the meetings via videoconferencing in real time throughout the program optimize the relationship between the participants.
Meanwhile, program evaluation consists of multiple-choice tests in online mode and integrators cases recorded in the virtual community.
The learning process is supported by supplementary literature authored by faculty ADEN that participants delivered.
Program taught in: