- An organization focusing on the most appropriate strategy and assess its effectiveness.
- Designing a business model aligned with the strategy. • Identify the characteristics of the scope of the decision at the strategic level, in order to lead in ambiguity.
- Align processes and resources to achieve corporate objectives.
- Integrated management control of a business based on its strategy.
- Develop a business plan and skills to interest potential investors.
- Diagnose the economic and financial situation of a company.
- Identify critical factors to improve financial performance.
- Manage resources with optimal efficiency criteria.
- Entrepreneur financing plan.
- Adopt a proactive attitude towards ambiguity and uncertainty.
TARGET Directors, managers and executives with a minimum experience of 3 years in senior positions, participate in the analysis, planning and making strategic decisions or decisions that impact on the results of the company.
REQUIREMENTS career college degree greater than or equal to 4 years duration. Curriculum
- GENERATION BUSINESS STRATEGIES-Presencial 50hs
- STRATEGIC IMPLEMENTATION AND BALANCED SCORECARD-Presencial 40hs
- BUSINESS ASSESSMENT AND PROJECTION-Presencial 40hs
- GENERAL ADDRESS E-Learning
- BUSINESS PLAN or E-Classroom Learning
- END OF MASTER WORK-E-Learning
University of California at Irvine - Extension and ADEN International Business School, jointly awarded certificate: Specialization in Strategic Business Management (^) who meet the program requirements.
(^) Certificates of continuing education, which does not prove title or degree, to be issued in USA. At the end of the completed, and after approval, the title of Master of Science in Strategic Management, awarded by Swiss Business School (Switzerland) is obtained.
The Master of Science in Strategic Management program is designed for semi-completed flexible hours.
ADEN has developed an interactive learning pedagogical model called MODEL TRANSFER PERICLES, that enables the transfer of knowledge acquired to the workplace with a practical approach; developed an interactive virtual community with a classroom supplement.
To reinforce retention and applicability a digital and board, based on mathematical models that allow to experience and play situations within the business world, where decisions are made and their impact is verified on an intensive use of simulators it is done playful environment.
The main engine of teaching - learning is given a context where the student is constantly challenged, motivated and accompanied by a permanent interactivity with specialists in charge of each subject.
Participants to enter the platform, should address the following activities weekly:
- Analyze the readings and conduct research and development activities related to them.
- Analyze and respond multimedia material associated questionnaires.
- Study the proposed case studies and propose solutions.
- Participate in forums, providing views with theoretical and practical foundation.
- Interacting with bandmates, make decisions and implement them in the simulator.
- Participate in integrating videoconferencing and virtual workshops with specialists.
Teacher / student and student / student interaction has been raised synchronously, asynchronously in the face and in the virtual; ie teachers and students may or may not match the hours of entry to the platform and similarly, interact constantly while solving all the queries. In the face workshops it deepens through business simulators that promote interaction of participants in a competitive and fun environment. In addition, the meetings via videoconferencing in real time throughout the program optimize the relationship between the participants.
Meanwhile, program evaluation consists of multiple-choice tests in online mode and integrators cases recorded in the virtual community.
The learning process is supported by supplementary literature authored by faculty ADEN that is delivered to the participant
This school offers programs in: