HOW TO MANAGE
- Acquire the knowledge, skills and tools necessary for the proper, effective and efficient administration of the projects, according to the body of knowledge (good practices) defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the PMBOK® 5th ed. (Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge - PMBOK Guide).
- Knowing and applying the process to formulate and evaluate an investment project: identify, measure, evaluate, order and compare and thus identify the correct project.
- Apply software tools to art making processes and project management.
- Train your skills as a project manager, using management simulators, like airline pilots are trained in flight simulators.
- Learning to identify the critical variables that determine the success of projects.
- Manage situations of risk and uncertainty, in order to maximize the probability and consequences of positive events and minimizing the probability and consequences of adverse events project objectives.
- Enhance the proper administration of the right project, applying agile management techniques.
- Be a step to apply to international certifications of the Project Management Institute PMP® (Project Management Professional) and PMI-ACP ® (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner).
Executives with a minimum of 3 years in managerial positions. Professionals, consultants, entrepreneurs and members of project teams involved in its design, evaluation, financing and implementation, wishing to have a powerful tool for decision-making, implementation and monitoring work.
- SPECIALIZED PROGRAM: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT · Presencial
- SPECIALIZED PROGRAM TO PREPARE AND CERTIFICATION CAPM® PMI® PMP® OF · E-learning
- BUSINESS PLAN · Presencial or E-learning
- END OF MASTER WORK (TFM) · E-learning
University of California at Irvine - Extension and ADEN International Business School, awarded certificate of specialization in Agile Project Management (^) to meet the requirements of the program jointly.
Upon completion and approval completed the Master of Science in Project Management awarded by Swiss Business School (Switzerland) 1 is obtained.
(^) Certificate of continuing education, which does not imply title or degree, to be issued in USA.
(1) Title issued in Switzerland. online mode with optional support classroom actions.
The Master of Science in Project Management program is designed for semi-completed extensive flexitime.
ADEN has developed an interactive learning pedagogical model called MODEL TRANSFER PERICLES, that enables the transfer of knowledge acquired to the workplace with a practical approach; developed an interactive virtual community with a classroom supplement.
To reinforce retention and applicability a digital and board, based on mathematical models that allow to experience and play situations within the business world, where decisions are made and their impact is verified on an intensive use of simulators it is done playful environment.
The main engine of teaching - learning is given a context where the student is constantly challenged, motivated and accompanied by a permanent interactivity with specialists in charge of each subject.
Participants to enter the platform, should address the following activities weekly:
- Analyze the readings and conduct research and development activities related to them.
- Analyze and respond multimedia material associated questionnaires.
- Study the proposed case studies and propose solutions.
- Participate in forums, providing views with theoretical and practical foundation.
- Interacting with bandmates, make decisions and implement them in the simulator.
- Participate in integrating videoconferencing and virtual workshops with specialists.
Teacher / student and student / student interaction has been raised synchronously, asynchronously in the face and in the virtual; ie teachers and students may or may not match the hours of entry to the platform and similarly, interact constantly while solving all the queries. In the face workshops it deepens through business simulators that promote interaction of participants in a competitive and fun environment. In addition, the meetings via videoconferencing in real time throughout the program optimize the relationship between the participants.
Meanwhile, program evaluation consists of multiple-choice tests in online mode and integrators cases recorded in the virtual community.
The learning process is supported by supplementary literature authored by faculty ADEN that participants delivered.
This school offers programs in: