- Assess changes in the environment, the consumer and technology and its impact on company strategy.
- Structuring proposals designed from the customer value, segmented and tailored to the current demands, either in local and international markets.
- Digital tools to integrate different marketing processes. • Develop a systemic approach that allows linking processes, activities and tools.
- Build and maintain customer relationships based on recognition of unmet opportunities, development of appropriate channels and using metrics to measure the degree of satisfaction.
- Experientialize processes using simulations for understanding reality widely.
- Recognizing the impact of new marketing tools in creating and sustaining lasting relationships
Professionals who hold management positions related to commercial areas, with over three years experience. Business owners. All those wishing to learn a new way to enhance their marketing and sales management skills. Advertising agencies and marketing managers.
REQUIREMENTS: greater than 4-year college degree or career equal
- completed PRESENCIAL
- ONLINE completed
- U PRESENCIAL completed ONLINE
- END OF MASTER WORK (TFM) · E-learning
University of California at Irvine - Extension and ADEN International Business School, awarded certificate of specialization in Strategic Management of Innovation (^) to meet the requirements of the program jointly.
Upon completion and approval completed the Master of Science in Business Innovation awarded by Swiss Business School (Switzerland) 1 is obtained.
(^) Certificate of continuing education, which does not imply title or degree, to be issued in USA.
(1) Title issued in Switzerland. online mode with optional support classroom actions.
This school offers programs in: