In recent decades, Mexico has been characterized as a country with an important economic dimension, privileged geographical location, young population and openness to globalization, positioning itself as an attractive country for investment and industrial manufacturing sector achieving global relevance. Continuously, companies in this sector requires technological capabilities that support their strategies to enhance its product offerings, consolidation and competitiveness, without neglecting social responsibility towards the environment.
The Master of Science in Manufacturing Systems aims:
- Train professionals for industry and academia, who as agents of change, be able to do applied research, technological development, innovation, and technology transfer in the areas of new product design, advanced materials and production processes.
The Master of Science in Manufacturing Systems is aimed at:
- Engineers of all disciplines.
For its interdisciplinary nature, development and technological improvement of manufacturing systems, it requires the interaction of multiple areas of knowledge.
Program taught by teachers with doctorate degree and professional experience of the School of Engineering and Sciences ITESM.
This program has accreditations and recognitions from national and international institutions such as:
- accredited by the National Register of Quality Graduate (PNPC) of COCyT program
- Commission on Colleges of the Association of Schools and Colleges South America (SACS). Tecnologico de Monterrey is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Association of Schools and Colleges South America to grant professional degrees and degrees of masters and doctorate.
- Official recognition of the Ministry of Public Education of Mexico.
the active participation of students in their professional and personal through individual and collaborative learning promotes training. This model also allows students to build their knowledge with the guidance of experienced teachers in their field and teaching.
- M1002 Computer Drawing
- M2010 behavior of materials
- M4000 Analysis and synthesis of mechanical systems
- GI5000 Methods Research and Innovation
- M4009 Advanced Materials Manufacturing
- Course OP4000 stamp
- Basic OP4006 Elective I
- M4008 Product Design
- M4010 automation in manufacturing systems
- OP5042 Elective I
- GI5007 Thesis I
- OP5043 Elective II
- OP5044 Elective III
- GI5008 Thesis II
- OP5045 Elective IV
- OP5046 Elective V
The graduate of the Master of Science in Manufacturing Systems ITESM will be able to:
- Improve the competitiveness of enterprises through the development and integration of design and manufacturing technology for increasing productivity, improving quality, reducing costs and reliability thereof.
- Plan, manage and implement research and development projects in the field of design and manufacture of high value-added products, taking into account technical, economic and social impact of such projects.
- Interact with multidisciplinary working groups (national and international) for research, development and innovation of new products and manufacturing processes.
- Update their knowledge independently to continue to be an agent of change and technological development in the manufacturing industry.
- Have a professional degree.
- Have obtained an equal or greater than 90/100 average or equivalent in their professional studies.
- Present Admission Test Graduate Studies (PEAP) ITESM and get a score less than 600 points.
- Academic interview with the program director.
- Submit an application for admission accompanied by all the required documents.
This school offers programs in: