CREATIVE INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT TRAINING FOR ENGINEERS
Develop a dual competency in management to increase your effectiveness and employability as an engineer. As the first French school of business to open our doors to engineering students, Audencia Business School is well established in the field. Your training will be of the highest quality; ranked 29th in the world for masters in management and 9th for international students (The Financial Times, 2017).
During the MSc in Management-Engineering programme, you’ll study entirely in English. Your programme is where engineering meets international management, which accelerates your creativity. Graduates are qualified for roles requiring engineering expertise and business strategy within a global environment.
- Degree earned: MSc (Master of Science) in Management-Engineering
- Language: English
- Duration: 1 year + internship (4-6 months)
- Programme start: September or February
- Tuition: €19,500
- Proficiency in English
- A 4-year degree in engineering or science (Applicants holding or completing a degree from a French institution should contact us.)
- GMAT with a 550 minimum or GRE with a 300 minimum or CAT with a 150 minimum
As a graduate, you’ll be uniquely qualified for top positions in engineering and management. Audencia developed this original programme in partnership with five national and international corporations looking to hire engineers with managerial skills: ERDF, PwC, Société Générale, Thales and Valeo.
- Take advanced management courses with top faculty and experts in the field.
- Select a specialisation in management, finance or marketing.
- Gain experience with a four- to six-month internship that boosts your networks and career possibilities.
Audencia is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA – the international triple crown of quality. You’ll benefit from our network of international corporate partners, faculty members with extensive industry and international experience, and researchers who specialise in the field.
CAREER AND ALUMNI
Proven career outcomes for management success
With the ever-increasing globalisation of the world’s economies, corporations need highly trained leaders who can tackle complex and challenging issues in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Audencia works hand-in-hand with the corporate world and is a leader in advanced management practices. As a result, 98% of graduates found a job before or within 2 months of graduation– with a truly international education gained in one of the best places to live in France.
Note: Statistics are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
Graduates of this programme have found employment in the following sectors:
- Agribusiness: 4%
- Automobile: 5%
- Audit: 12%
- Banking: 11%
- Computing: 15%
- Consulting: 15%
- Distribution: 9%
- Electricity and energy: 6%
- Engineering: 15%
- Industry: 10%
Programme graduates have found employment in the following job roles:
- Auditor: 10%
- Bank financial analyst: 8%
- Company manager: 10%
- Consultant: 18%
- Engineer: 22%
- Founder or entrepreneur: 6%
- Purchaser or logistician: 5%
- Sales and marketing: 21%
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 6, 2018