- Transmit and motivate the concept of innovation as a real attitude and as a valid way of approaching reality.
- Addressing innovation project, considering the variables that are born with identifying opportunities and customer needs.
- Leading innovation processes within an organization, company or institution, policies and designing and evaluating innovative solutions to finally be able to implement them in their own work environments.
- Mobilizing wills and resources to innovate in products and services, processes, organizational systems and access and market development.
- Diagnose the state of innovation in each company to design, implement and develop a corporate culture of innovation, impacting all areas of the company generating products, services, processes and / or innovative experiences.
Executives with a minimum experience of 3 years in senior positions, seeking to develop a culture of innovation in companies for which they work.
- completed PRESENCIAL
- ONLINE completed
- END OF MASTER WORK (TFM) · E-learning
University of California at Irvine - Extension and ADEN International Business School, awarded certificate of specialization in Strategic Management of Innovation (^) to meet the requirements of the program jointly.
Upon completion and approval completed the Master of Science in Business Innovation awarded by Swiss Business School (Switzerland) 1 is obtained.
(^) Certificate of continuing education, which does not imply title or degree, to be issued in USA.
(1) Title issued in Switzerland. online mode with optional support classroom actions. Methodology The Master of Science in Business Innovation program has been designed for a semi-completed extensive flexitime.
ADEN has developed an interactive learning pedagogical model called MODEL TRANSFER PERICLES, that enables the transfer of knowledge acquired to the workplace with a practical approach; developed an interactive virtual community with a classroom supplement.
To reinforce retention and applicability a digital and board, based on mathematical models that allow to experience and play situations within the business world, where decisions are made and their impact is verified on an intensive use of simulators it is done playful environment.
The main engine of teaching - learning is given a context where the student is constantly challenged, motivated and accompanied by a permanent interactivity with specialists in charge of each subject.
Participants to enter the platform, should address the following activities weekly:
- Analyze the readings and conduct research and development activities related to them.
- Analyze and respond multimedia material associated questionnaires.
- Study the proposed case studies and propose solutions.
- Participate in forums, providing views with theoretical and practical foundation.
- Interacting with bandmates, make decisions and implement them in the simulator.
- Participate in integrating videoconferencing and virtual workshops with specialists.
Teacher / student and student / student interaction has been raised synchronously, asynchronously in the face and in the virtual; ie teachers and students may or may not match the hours of entry to the platform and similarly, interact constantly while solving all the queries. In the face workshops it deepens through business simulators that promote interaction of participants in a competitive and fun environment. In addition, the meetings via videoconferencing in real time throughout the program optimize the relationship between the participants.
Meanwhile, program evaluation consists of multiple-choice tests in online mode and integrators cases recorded in the virtual community.
Participants will develop the various components that make up an innovation plan for the company in which they work throughout the classes, which will be integrated into the last module where the necessary amendments as well as presentations and assessments will be made.
This school offers programs in: