Master of Human Resource Management
The specialty International Human Resources Management (IHRM) is designed to train generalists in the field, qualified to hold any employment in a department of human resources of an international company or an international consulting firm. 70% courses are taught in English by French and foreign teachers, executives and experts from companies and international firms.
Access to this specialty is open:
- students who have completed 60 credits of the first year of the Masters in Human Resources Management have met the conditions specific assessment and analysis of their application;
- students who have completed 60 credits of another first-year Master Management, to holders of a Master first year of a Bachelor's Degree, a Diploma of College of Commerce or any other equivalent qualification after examination of their academic record and success in a selection test.
The file will present the academic background of the last 3 years of study, curriculum vitae and a handwritten covering letter in English to two pages. Students will also demonstrate their language proficiency (TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge First Certificate, Cambridge Proficiency, certificates, grades in foreign language teaching)
- UE1-Corporate Human Resources Management
- EU2 - Staffing and Managing People
- UE3 - Organizational Behavior
- EU4 - Organizational Change and Development
- EU5 - International Law and Labor Relations
- EU6 - Information and Communication System
- UE7 - Managing Compensation and Performance
- EU8 - Leadership, Team and Intercultural Management
- UE9 - HR Management Control and Planning
- EU10 - Internship, Master's thesis, Team Project, Conferences
Course Search - Access to Doctorate
Students wishing to pursue a doctorate in management science must validate the teaching unit EU11 "HRM Research" by replacing professional education units EU5, EU6, EU9 and make a research paper EU10 (Master's thesis).
- EU11 - HRM Course Search: Theory of Organizations; research protocol, research methods.
Compulsory internship for a period of 6 months should be conducted during training.