Why this Master?
Choose Tecmilenio University
- We will certify all your knowledge to be an expert in education.
- Our teachers have the best teaching techniques to facilitate your learning.
- Our university model will make it easier for you to combine theory with practice.
- To be a good educator, you need the social skills that we will teach you.
- You will enjoy our social activities.
- With our exchange system, you will know what teaching is internationally.
- For graduates with more experience, you will practice teaching from the beginning of your studies.
Being part of the Tecmilenio University is better
- Mexico needs many educational reforms. Believe them from the classroom.
- A good teacher, besides having knowledge, has many hours of experience. Get them with us.
- An education expert knows how to convey what he knows.
- Research or chair? We will help you define what is best for you.
What do I get?
By graduating from the Master of Education, you are able to:
- Propose solutions to educational problems through existing pedagogical tools.
- Design and implement processes and models of educational innovation to support the learning of people.
- Apply curriculum evaluation methods effectively.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative research for the implementation of educational projects.
- Plan and design educational strategies to raise the quality of education.
- Use technology for learning.
- Have the ability and knowledge to detect and solve the educational problems of the country.
- Philosophical bases of education
- History, problems and current state of education in Mexico
- Psychopedagogical Theories of Learning
- Contemporary perspectives of educational psychology
- Curriculum design and learning environments
- Educational innovations for the new millennium
- Curriculum evaluation of learning
- Teaching-learning processes in different educational scenarios
- Technology and remote learning environments
- Social education
- Planning and management of educational institutions
- Investigation methodology
- Teaching and learning by competences
- Evaluation and documentation of innovation and change projects
- Development of field project
This school offers programs in: