Sharpen Your Competitive Edge in Communication
The master’s programme in communication at Taylor’s University focuses on the knowledge and skills required to excel in the fields of communication and media in today’s society. It includes practical input from industry professionals as well as in-depth analysis of case studies and key issues. Our postgraduate students will examine how communication and the media environment affect our economic growth, political scene, law and policy trends, and cultural and social systems.
Two Study Options
The Master of Communication programme takes two forms:
- Coursework mode caters to those who prefer coursework over in-depth research study.
- Mixed mode is ideal for students who have basic research knowledge, enjoy conducting in-depth research and aspire to be in academia and/or pursue advanced doctoral studies in the future.
Who should apply?
This programme is ideal for current or aspiring professionals in the fields of communication and media, recent graduates with communication degrees, those interested in pursuing a new career path and those interested in deepening their knowledge.
- Each module will be taught over a block of 12 weeks
- An indicator timetable is shown as below
With a Masters in Communication, you can pursue the following careers:
- Account Manager
- Brand Manager
- Corporate Communication Manager
- Creative Director
- Marketing Communication Director
- Media Specialist
- Public Relations Consultant
- Sales and Promotion Manager
- Senior Media Planner
- Strategic Corporate Communication Director
- Other jobs that require communication and media competencies
Program taught in: