The Master's program Business and Law with the focus management aimed at people with a first degree in the form of bachelor or diploma, for example, for graduates of the Bachelor program Business Administration (BA) of the DIPLOMA. The distance learning enables specialization and deepening international orientation for an international business management.
The Master Program in Business and Law is mainly as virtual distance learning with interactive online lectures performed on Saturdays. The tests of the master distance education can be stored to the nationwide study centers DIPLOMA. is the normal period 5 semester.
Extra-occupational master's degree program Economics and Law
Distance learning Economics and Law with a focus on management provides a service training for MBAs and business law, Leading to an academic master's degree. In terms of international orientation found in this distance learning both economic and legal content as a general base into account. A specialization and professional specialization offer the elective areas: Event management, financial services, tax and audit as well as the tourism and hotel management. The integrated view and networked view of functions and processes in business and enterprise, inter-functional and interdisciplinary approaches as well as the international perspective are consistently viewed as a guiding principle.
The aim of the Master program is to impart technical skills, knowledge and skills that enable graduates to analyze business problems using scientific methods and findings and edit. Thus students acquire the knowledge required to be self-employed within the target occupational field.
The master's degree Economics and Law with a focus on Management eligible for positions in higher serviceSuch. As at the federal, state and local authorities. Likewise, the academic master's degree at the DIPLOMA allows graduates a subsequent doctorate.
Distance learning: 5 semesters / 120 ECTS The actual study time can be extended study free of charge up to 4 semesters over the normal period.
With sufficient number of participants in the winter term (October) and summer term (April).
Accreditation of the study program through the accreditation agency AHPGS.
Tuition and Fees
Distance learning: € 297.00 / month (. Total amount € 8,910.00 plus one-off examination fee of € 915.00)
Distance learning with online presence events through the online campus of the University DIPLOMA; Part time.
Passed bachelor or diploma exam DIPLOMA at university or at another university or college (esp. in the fields of economics or law) or least equivalent foreign degree in the same or related field of study with a Normal period of at least six semesters.
Applicants whose final grade her first professional academic degree "sufficient" is on, can not participate in the Master's program. Applicants with the conclusion "satisfactory" shall state in a free placement test that they are able to complete this study successfully.
Master of Arts (MA) - Graduates receive a Master's certificate and a certificate and a penned in English "Diploma Supplement" and a "Transcript of Records" (Transcript of Records) that she / deport him internationally as an academic with a Master's degree. After the Bologna decisions a master's degree-holder has knowledge the requirements for a doctorate.
MAIN AREAS OF STUDY
Elective courses and content of the module Financial Services of Masters courses Economics and Law - Management (MA) and Economics and Law - Business Law (MA)
I. Financial services:
- [Repeat from Bachelor Programme: Fundamentals of financial services, banking products, financial markets]
- Concept and functions of broker, asset manager, investment advisory companies, brokers, multiple agents, distribution companies
- Instruments of financial market analysis and (private) Financial planning
- Investment companies (foundations, fund-principle, investment funds vs. direct investment)
- Basic forms of fund investment and their classifications
- Risks associated with the fund investment
- Financial Engineering (financial innovation and financial engineering, basics of derivative financial products, strategic uses of options and financial futures)
. II Financial Services:
- Building Societies (history, legal foundations, collective building society financing, governmental building society promotion, promotion of home ownership)
- Future developments in the financial services sector (development of international markets / on the German market, market development and revenue potential of the source for FDL, future scenarios)
- Property Relevant Areas of Law (Public building law, civil construction law)
- Property Relevant business fundamentals (soil and land values, real estate finance, GL of the real estate tax law, real estate marketing, project development, facility management)
- Economic aspects of the residential real estate construction (project development, marketing, financing and opportunities, capital budgeting)
Tax and auditing
Elective courses and content of the module control and revision of the master's programs Economics and Law - Business Law (MA) as well as economic and legal - Management (MA):
I. Taxes and revision:
- The corporate taxation
- The Tax Code / delivery types
- accountability rules
- The administrative tax law
- Rights and obligations of the citizen control and consequences for non-compliance
- The income tax (tax liability, income categories, determining the income, income determination, non-deductible expenses)
- Business income, from self-employment, not from self-employment, from capital, from rent and lease, other income
- from income for income to taxable income for income tax calculation
- The corporation (foundations, determination, calculation, suitable for distribution equity, corporate fixed)
- The business tax (The commercial operation, design and calculation of trade tax)
. II Taxes and revision:
- The sales tax (tax subject, tax base, calculation)
- Introducing the Review Act (Review subject, evaluation criteria, various measurement principles)
- Operating taxes as decision phenomenon (Tax considerations when investing in funding, in production programs, in the sale, the choice of location, in legal form, at concentrations between undertakings)
- Balance sheets as an information tool of the company
- Record types, financial statements
- Balance sheet analysis and balance criticism
Elective courses and content of the module Event Management, Master of Arts in Business and Law (MA):
I. Event Management:
- Terms and delimitation of Event Management
- the effect of special events (social, cultural, political, economic)
- the conception of an event (including the relevant parties / stakeholders)
- financing Events
- the event planning (human resources, marketing, sponsorship)
- Controlling and Budgeting
- Rights and Risk Management
- the logistical challenge in Events
- the special features for entertainment events
. II Event Management:
- site-specific management
- Meetings and Conferences
- event agencies
Tourism and Hotel Management
Elective courses and content of the module Tourism and Hotel Management of the Master's program Economics and Law - Management (MA):
I. Hotel management and marketing:
- Hospitality Management (concepts, position within the tourism industry, trends in the hotel and catering market, types of accommodation, Classic mode shapes in gastronomy)
- Structure and operating models in the hotel and catering (family as property operation, leased houses cooperation hotel industry, hotel industry franchise, joint venture companies, corporate segment, system hotel and -Gastronomy)
- Hotel operation and its services (the hotel enterprise, the hotel operation, classification and categorization in the hotel enterprise)
- Staff management and organization of hotel and catering business (foundations, organization of hotel and catering operation)
- Hospitality Marketing (fundamentals, market analysis, derivation and definition of strategic objectives and mission statements, strategic / tactical marketing management in the hospitality industry)
- Costing and basics of controlling the hotel and catering business (foundations, costing in the hospitality industry, gain multipliers, Budgeting System in the hospitality industry)
. II Tourist service areas:
- Destination management
- Transport (rail, bus, shipping, air transport)
- Health Management in Tourism
This school offers programs in: