The objective of this Master is to train IT professionals in the field of communications networks. Following this training, students will be able:
- To administer and oversee a network architecture
- Sizing the construction of a computer network according to the needs
- Designing a client / server application on internet
- Develop a network security strategy
- Set interconnection technology adapted to business needs
- Understanding the issue of quality of services in networks
- Designing a response within tenders
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
• IT Licence • Application form • Admission Interview
• English students will be able to master the concepts and methods for the design and administration of information systems within IT and mathematics of decision applied to management.
Students will be able to develop the following qualities: sense of responsibility, ability to work in coaching multicultural teams and decision-making analytical rigor, openness.
Double student management computer skills should enable them to provide expertise and accountability functions relating to the identification of needs, the development and administration of IS, project management and implementation of a project.
This school offers programs in: