A Masters – your passport to the business world.
The Access Masters Tour will introduce you to a wide range of Masters programmes and will connect you to representatives from some of the world’s best business schools. By registering, you will gain access to the full programme of the event.
The Open Fair gives prospective students the chance to meet school representatives at their stands without any prior appointment, but after registration for the event. Masters programmes presented during this part of the event cover a wide range of fields including Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Humanities, Information Technology, International Relations, Law and Legal Studies, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Medicine and Nursing, Science, Social Sciences.
One-to-One and Duo Meetings
The One-to-One and Duo meetings are dedicated to candidates specifically interested in business programmes in Management, Marketing, and Finance. Prospective students who register for the event will be scheduled for 20-minute meetings with admissions directors and school representatives. The meeting slots are carefully assigned by the Access Masters team prior to the event so that candidates get to meet the business schools that match their interests and requirements.
- Get advice and support for your Master's preparation
- Obtain GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, and scholarship information
- Take part in the draw to win a free campus visit
Register online free of charge prior to the event in order to be able to meet with universities’ and business school representatives.
- Date of the event – Sunday, February 18, 2018
- Venue – To be announced
- The timing of the event:
- 11:00 AM – 5:40 PM: Conferences, Open Fair, One-to-One and Duo Meetings.
- Incentives – win a free GMAT course by Jamboree
- Schools –Syracuse University, Hult Business School, University of Nottingham Business School, University of San Francisco School of Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 26, 2018