A Masters – your passport to the business world.
The Access Masters Tour will introduce you to a wide range of Masters programs and will connect you to representatives from some of the world’s best business schools. By registering, you will gain access to the full program of the event.
The Open Fair gives prospective students the chance to meet school representatives at their stands without any prior appointment, but after registration for the event. Masters programs presented during this part of the event cover a wide range of fields including Engineering, Finance, and Accounting, Humanities, Information Technology, International Relations, Law and Legal Studies, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Medicine and Nursing, Science, Social Sciences.
One-to-One and Duo Meetings
The One-to-One and Duo meetings are dedicated to candidates specifically interested in business programs in Management, Marketing, and Finance. Prospective students who register for the event will be scheduled for 20-minute meetings with admissions directors and school representatives. The meeting slots are carefully assigned by the Access Masters team prior to the event so that candidates get to meet the business schools that match their interests and requirements.
- Get advice and support for your Master's preparation
- Obtain GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, and scholarship information
- Take part in the draw to win a free campus visit
Register online free of charge prior to the event in order to be able to meet with universities’ and business school representatives.
- Date of event: 23rd of February, 2018
- Venue: Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel, Paseo de la Reforma 276, Juárez
- Timing of the event: 2:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Incentives – Lottery for a free TOEFL preparation course
- Schools – IE Business School, Bentley University, HULT International Business School, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Maastricht School of Management