The program combines theoretical and practical training in the field of robotics and industrial automation in various sectors of the economy, automation of technological processes, planning systems and business management methods and means of computer control and automation of production, transport, dispatching and other systems.
The specifics of the program is to prepare in the framework of research and design activities of professionals in the field of mechatronic and robotic systems for various, including special purpose entities.
- compilation of mathematical models of mechatronic and robotic systems, subsystems, including the executive, information and sensor and control modules;
- use software packages for various purposes;
- Development and research of models of experimental control, information and execution units of mechatronic and robotic systems;
- and development of methodologies for conducting experiments on samples and current pilot mechatronic and robotic systems and subsystems;
- organization and conduct of scientific research;
- protecting the rights of intellectual property;
- participate in the development of design and project documentation mechatronic and robotic systems.
- highly faculty;
- availability of modern laboratory and technological base for the educational process and scientific research;
- Partnership with research institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- joint research with universities in Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Omsk, Krasnoyarsk), Europe (Germany, Austria, France, Italy), Asia-Pacific (South Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan);
- partnership leading industrial enterprises of the Far Eastern region;
- Membership in Russian and international scientific and technical communities;
- Implementation of training on the basis of scientific and educational center "Underwater Robotics";
- participation in the implementation of research projects and testing of new scientific developments;
- FEFU - a leading university in Russia for training and research in the field of mechatronics, robotics and automation of production;
- permanent participant and a recognized leader of international student competitions in underwater robotics.
- student team FEFU - the absolute winner of the world championships operated vehicles, Asian Open Championship in the class of autonomous robots since 2010.
The area of professional activity and employment
The sphere of professional activity includes:
- the development of new management techniques, information processing, search of new designs of mechatronic and robotic systems, multi-purpose, their subsystems and individual modules;
- research in the field of mechatronics, robotics, control theory and artificial intelligence methods;
- production and operation of mechatronic and robotic systems.
Promising places of employment of graduates of the program are:
- modern industrial enterprises in the region, organization, designs and accompanying modern automated systems;
- organizations involved in commissioning and servicing of mechatronic systems for various applications, control and automation systems, security systems, etc .;
- institutions of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- research and design organizations;
- educational establishments.
- Philosophical problems of science and technology
- The methodology of scientific research in mechatronics and robotics
- Methods and theory of optimal control systems
- Modeling and experimental research of mechatronic systems
- Control systems robots
- Information systems in mechatronics and robotics
- computer-aided design and manufacturing
- Computer control technology in mechatronic systems
- Underwater robotics
- Software robots
- Industrial and mobile robots / adaptive dynamic object management system
- Navigation Systems Robot / Methods and tools for diagnosing moving objects
- Methods of artificial intelligence in mechatronics and robotics
- Primary data converters / Technical means of development of ocean
- Remote control robots / Special chapters of control theory
- Research Seminar "Problems of control of mechatronic and robotic systems"
- Research work in the professional field
Minimum requirements for previous education
Name and contact the Director of SS
Filaretov Vladimir Fedorovich
This school offers programs in: